Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I dont really mind about Robin, guessing it's Tim Drake? If it was Nightwing though, thats a different story.

from the released character art he looks more like eminem

I actually quite like the concept art of Robin with his hood up, don't like the picture with the hood down though.

Long Gone
    I like the batman returns, the animated series and the 1970's one. I hope the latter has the "Pow!"-esque speech bubbles coming up whenever he hits someone as that'd be epic.

Goddamnit he's not fat, he's just old. A physique like what Bats has isn't just going to waste away and turn him into some skinny guy with a bad back, his skin is just losing elasticity, so he's sagging a bit.

A build like this:

Is better suited for kicking the **** out of bad guys and throwing them around than something like this:

That's just toned muscle, sure it looks nice, but it's not practical, whereas the guy in the first picture is built muscle, the kind of build you'd see wrestling bears on a mountain.

Matt36
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansom View Post
    I dont really mind about Robin, guessing it's Tim Drake? If it was Nightwing though, thats a different story.
    Yeah, it is. Red Robin, if I remember correctly?

No.6 looks pretty cool.

Matt36
    Batman pre-order skins will release as DLC

Source - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...release-as-dlc

Rocksteady has confirmed to Eurogamer that the full range of Batman: Arkham City skins being divvied up between retailers as pre-order bonuses will become available to all later on as DLC.

"The offer that we're making out with retailers for gamers is, this is an early access opportunity for you," Rocksteady's marketing manager Dax Ginn told us in London yesterday. "Absolutely down the track [the skins] will be available more broadly."

Six Batman skins were detailed earlier this week, with the Caped Crusader available in a variety of flavours, from 1970s to The Dark Knight Returns. There's no word yet on what they'll cost or when they might appear as DLC.

Ginn also revealed that Rocksteady was planning another big announcement for the title at Gamescom later this month. Eurogamer will be there when they do.

good find. Now i just want to know if they are useable in game story mode and not just challenge maps

Matt36
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenesix View Post
    good find. Now i just want to know if they are useable in game story mode and not just challenge maps
    Unlike Robin! That really annoyed me, especially as I have to play as Twatwoman.