Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Batman Arkham City and other Batman games

As the forums been down not sure this has been covered and can't find reference in the search box so thought I'd post a link.

Click the image below:

From Left to Right:

Skin: Batman Beyond Batsuit

Skin: The Dark Knight Returns Batsuit

Skin: Earth One

Skin: 1970′s Batman Batsuit

Skin: The Animated Series

(Skin: Batman Arkham City: Standard Costume)

Personally I hate the Dark Knight Returns costume….fat Batman? No thanks.

It's getting mixed reviews but I love that an interpretation of the Batman Beyond (Far Left) suit that has been picked. It shows no cape and I'm hoping it opens mini wings like in the show for gliding….that would be awesome!

What do you all think?

Again if there only for challenge maps it will be rubbish but I've read rumours from interviews with Rocksteady that they may be actually fully useable skins in the campaign, result
    Last edited by Jenesix; 02-08-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Batman really has let himself go, in the last 50+ years he's been...
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Dark Knight Returns Batman is not fat, he's aged. The short series is about a middle aged Bats coming out of super-retirement to fight crime again. What do you expect a 55 year old Bruce Wayne to look like? A Mr. Universe candidate?

skiny and wasting away, not chubby

I like the Batman Beyond, Earth One and Animated Series costumes but I'll end up with the 1970's one because I'm getting it from ShopTo. Jenesix, do you remember when we talked about hating exclusive DLC to certain places? because this annoys me, I want those 3 I said above not the 1970's one.

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    I like the standard costume Bats wore in Arkham Asylum.

Depending on price, and if i have MS points leftover from a different purchase, i would consider the Earth One outfit... but i ordered the collectors edition which is advertised as including Dark Knight Rises skin, so probably not.

Matt36
    This is brilliant! Top Marks for this post, Chris!

Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    I'm loving that batman beyond suit! I wonder if it's going to have the batwings under his arm that makes him able to fly.

Matt36
    Quote Originally Posted by JoLt View Post
    I'm loving that batman beyond suit! I wonder if it's going to have the batwings under his arm that makes him able to fly.
    Agreed, my favourite from that list too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom View Post
    Jenesix, do you remember when we talked about hating exclusive DLC to certain places? because this annoys me, I want those 3 I said above not the 1970's one.
    oh yeh man don't get me started I want them all except the fat batman one....its rubbish. I hope they release them as DLC later but i guarantee you most will stay as pre-order only. I want the Batman Beyond one the most it's just different but awesome. I really hope they are full skins for use in campaign but i get a feeling they won't be which is a shame. Guess we will find out soon enough!

Also there is an exclusive Robin outfit for pre-order (unconfirmed if its just for challenge maps but most likely) but not sure where from in the UK.