Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does anyone know if the next planned development in the Bioshock universe is set in Rapture or not?
    Thanks!

-Penny D

*SPOILER ALERT*

With Booker now dead, who will be the next protagonist as well?

-Penny D
    Last edited by PennyD; 14-02-2015 at 07:50 PM.

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    My favourite thing about BioShock Infinite was the steam organ cover of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' that plays on Battleship Bay. I had to make it my ringtone.

Quote Originally Posted by YesConsiderably View Post
    My favourite thing about BioShock Infinite was the steam organ cover of 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' that plays on Battleship Bay. I had to make it my ringtone.
    All the song covers in that game are amazing. Every time I've played through the first part of the game, I always listen to the God Only Knows cover all the way through. It's beautiful. Also, later in the game there's a woman singing Fortunate Son. I listened to it for like 30 second before figuring out what song it was.

Man, I really should play though that game again. Picked it up for PC in a Steam sale, but I'm only like an hour in.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    All the song covers in that game are amazing. Every time I've played through the first part of the game, I always listen to the God Only Knows cover all the way through. It's beautiful. Also, later in the game there's a woman singing Fortunate Son. I listened to it for like 30 second before figuring out what song it was.

Man, I really should play though that game again. Picked it up for PC in a Steam sale, but I'm only like an hour in.
    Yep - the music was pretty much excellent all round.

I like that in addition to just sounding good, the old-fashioned style covers are the first real clue to the game's time-travelling plot. It was all just very well implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post

I would do the same thing with the Acapella group singing "God Only Knows".
    What happens when you have a great game and then cover an amazing song and throw it in... Three minutes of pure bliss

Quote Originally Posted by YesConsiderably View Post
    Thank you for reminding me about this song, it will be perfect ringtone btw. And yes, music in game is amazing;D

"Will the circle be unbroken" played at the beginning was awesome! Beautiful choir and lyrics! Simply magical