Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast
    It was getting pretty stale in my honest opinion and Chevy Chase was a waste of space on the show, why they didn't get somebody who is genuinely funny I don't know.

SUCK IT NOOB

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    They cancelled Revolution. :'(

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    I think that i suffered what was probably the most embarrassing moment of my entire life today. We're doing the kitchens and bathrooms in a recently renovated block of flats. It's not the most interesting work, but it is pretty lucrative.

Anyway, a council contact is in the showroom, and i'm not the sort of guy to leer at women... but the warehouse staff and fitters most definitely are. I left her to wander upstairs and take a look at the tap samples, while i went out into the back yard area to see what was up with the guys who had assembled for a cigarette break. I thought they'd be talking about the World Cup, but they had noticed the woman through the windows.

It was a really hot day today, and she was wearing a very fetching summer dress. I was expecting to talk about Cesc Fabregas' recent transfer to Chelsea, but instead the topic of conversation was her chest.

I pish-poshed their juvenile thoughts and mentioned that we were going to make a lot of money out of her and added 'when i look at her, i just see bags with pound signs on them'. Then because i obviously need to keep a rapport with the lads, 'two heaving, voluptuous bags of money'.

Obviously she had come back downstairs and was standing by the open door. She had evidently found a tap she liked and held the one she picked out in front of her, an elegant single hot/cold tap, with the separate handles on each side of the spout, before adding 'don't worry, i see more than this when i look at you'.

She was good about it, but i think the thing i will like the most about having finished this job won't be the money. It'll be never having to look her in the eyes again.

Quote Originally Posted by yesconsiderably View Post
    i think that i suffered what was probably the most embarrassing moment of my entire life today. We're doing the kitchens and bathrooms in a recently renovated block of flats. It's not the most interesting work, but it is pretty lucrative.

Anyway, a council contact is in the showroom, and i'm not the sort of guy to leer at women... But the warehouse staff and fitters most definitely are. I left her to wander upstairs and take a look at the tap samples, while i went out into the back yard area to see what was up with the guys who had assembled for a cigarette break. I thought they'd be talking about the world cup, but they had noticed the woman through the windows.

It was a really hot day today, and she was wearing a very fetching summer dress. I was expecting to talk about cesc fabregas' recent transfer to chelsea, but instead the topic of conversation was her chest.

I pish-poshed their juvenile thoughts and mentioned that we were going to make a lot of money out of her and added 'when i look at her, i just see bags with pound signs on them'. Then because i obviously need to keep a rapport with the lads, 'two heaving, voluptuous bags of money'.

Obviously she had come back downstairs and was standing by the open door. She had evidently found a tap she liked and held the one she picked out in front of her, an elegant single hot/cold tap, with the separate handles on each side of the spout, before adding 'don't worry, i see more than this when i look at you'.

She was good about it, but i think the thing i will like the most about having finished this job won't be the money. It'll be never having to look her in the eyes again.
    you sexist pervert!

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

Because even though I turned every single setting down to the lowest setting and stopped all other programs, WoW still won't run at more than 10 frames per second on my laptop D:

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

My tooth fell out, I got it temp filled and its going to cost 200 quid to get it fixed.

I'm never sad anymore because I found my inner peace by buying an Ouya.

Just missing someone terribly! i want to be with him but i just cant! there's no way for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Final year of high school getting me down. I keep telling myself to one day just open a book and review some stuff but I just CAN'T. It's like a force field keeping me from entering the vicinity of all my books while at home. Not to mention the assignments have become and im incredibly under prepared.

Then you got them *** parents CONSTANTLY on your ass about school stuff. It's always "YOU BAD IN SCHOOL, YOU BE CLEANER. YOU NO BE DOCTOR OR LAWYER. YOU DIG HOLE ALL DAY. WHY YOU NO STUDY? WHY YOU PLAY GAMES ALL DAY?"

Seriously though, why can't I just learn my sh*t? I'm so lazy from 4pm till 12am.

EDIT: Weird.... *** is meant to be ***. I thought somebody fixed that.
    EDITX2: Wait... even that's blocked? VVog...
    Now here's some teenage cringe to look back on lmfao.

Hey, it's me from the future. Don't worry, everything turned out fine. Like, amazingly better than you expected. Those were some tough times, huh? You've come a long way.

����������
    Can't stop laughing at this. Don't even wanna go there with the things I've written on this forum...I still have private messages that make me cringe!

Thanks Boss!
    And thanks Eclair- without whom this image would be tiny