Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Unhappy The 'Why so sad? Thread

So tell us, what's messing with your groove?

Personally, unexpected wisdom tooth extraction has currently got my mood down. I just went in for a checkup and the next thing I know BAM! they pull my tooth out.....but not until after they jabbed me 17 times with the needle before giving up and injecting it straight into my left facial nerve. I'm never going to the dentist again - they be evil!
    "It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. But grey? I don't know what to do with grey..."
    ~ Garrus (ME2)

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Ouch that doesn't sound pleasant at all! Hope you feel better soon.

Sounds like my experiences with doctors. Always messing you about, making you never want to go back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Ouch that doesn't sound pleasant at all! Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks. Not exactly how I wanted my Saturday to go but I suppose it could have been worse - I could have lost my ME2 saves or been set on fire. See? There's always a brightside
    "It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. But grey? I don't know what to do with grey..."
    ~ Garrus (ME2)

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Broke my elbow the other day, moaning constantly about it. It's my left one too, so I can do hardly anything at all, I can still game and type on PCs, mind. But I cannot write etc. Very painful
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    My current health issues, more angry than sad to be honest, just lying in bed the majority of the day feeling sorry for myself. I'm also feeling depressed because of it. Plus the appointment dates are an absolute joke. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Ride the Walrus View Post
    Broke my elbow the other day, moaning constantly about it. It's my left one too, so I can do hardly anything at all, I can still game and type on PCs, mind. But I cannot write etc. Very painful
    OOh Wally i hope your not left handed........,how you gonna **** mate haha.

@ Debs whats up with you then, best bet is wait it out bloody doctors are useless these days. Just been reading about that little girl they kept saying nothing was wrong with her yet she had a tumour the size of a football, fckn joke. Hope you both get well soon guys.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

My face still aches from my wisdom tooth being removed and today is Talk Like A Pirate Day and it hurts to much to go 'Arrrgh!'
    ~ Garrus (ME2)

Yeah, I had to get a molar removed...and it's no fun. Though thankfully you didn't run into any major problems. My mom went to get her wisdom tooth removed and the bottom of the tooth had actually grown down and wrapped around her jawbone. They had to cut open her gum and take it out in pieces. So hey, at least you only got the shot to the nerve .

On topic, I'm actually not too bad. To be honest, I found this place the other day, and right now I'm hanging out with an old old friend whom I haven't seen in AGES and helping him work on some old laptops and desktops. Getting them ready to be sold on Craigslist.

MY XBOX IS CRACKED!!! My really-lucky-to-still-be-my-fiance went and dropped, DROPPED!!!, my Xbox on the floor! Poor Zeke! He has a nasty looking crack now.....
    ~ Garrus (ME2)

Missing my girlfriend terribly. She's gone to Manchester and I've gone to Kent :/ Meeting up in Manchester on the 7th of October though, something to look forwards to I guess?
    Once you get into these forums more and get to know the people - you will learn that Patch is always deadly serious about what he says.