Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I thought the singleplayer was great. all the co op missions were fun. And the multiplayer is of course the best shooter expiernce out there right now. i'll give it a 9/10.

In my opinion Back to Karkand is very good ! Amazing maps and great fun ! I love BF3. In multiplayer mode I play on PS3. Single I played on my PC.
    I love games.

I've only just started playing this game. The graphics are AMAZING! And from what I've played so far, I definitely prefer this to Call of Duty. The multiplayer is so much fun and better!

I'm buying it today, along with a 1080p TV :3

Oh my gawsh. I'm going to have to say that it's my favourite game at the moment, best multiplayer experience I've had recently, it is amazing! :O

Based on all the comments and information about this game, BF 3 is really a great one, more than 9 points for its actual war field scene!
    Life is just like a game, we can choose to play it well or not.
    Be serious with your game, be serious with your life.
    My Lolita Dress | Cool Gothic Boots | Cute high heel shoes

I would like to rate this game 7/10. And these points are only for multiplayer game mode of the game because its single player mode is not very interesting. And one more thing which is very bad in the game that in PC version of the game main menu is not featured and the game is launched via a web browser from the web site of Battle-log.

best fps so far in my opinion

this game is better than call of duty modern warefare 3
    No ads

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!