Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: forum bug/issue

Why doesn't admin give you full access, just would make sense as if he cant be around often enough then surely we need someone who can do what needs to be done. For some odd reason lately when i post, a couple of occasions it has double posted, a message appears saying wait 10 seconds before posting appears.

You do a fantastic job CW so nobody is getting at you mate but little things start adding up and become annoying, other forums are kept upto date and it seems Admin needs to give someone who is on a bit more options otherwise poor CW just keeps getting asked the same things over n over. Groundhog day?
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

admin
    i have no server access which i would need to deal with the redirect issue. Admin has a few other sites on the same server so its a bit of a security risk to give me that level of access. I can do enough to keep us all running ok but theres some things I cant do anything about

Quote Originally Posted by CW View Post
    i have no server access which i would need to deal with the redirect issue. Admin has a few other sites on the same server so its a bit of a security risk to give me that level of access. I can do enough to keep us all running ok but theres some things I cant do anything about
    Surely admin can trust you mate, its in his best interests because a few people have joined and left over all the glitchy stuff. Good riddance i say but hey?
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........