Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: forum bug/issue

forum bug/issue

i cant find a forum bugs/.issues section to report to so this is the only place i can find

i notice when creating/replying to threads the icons are missing well there still there but invisable maybe the colour is set to white

thought i would report it

thanks

The issue you mention is well known about don't worry. The mods and admins are well aware of it. Basically it was a minor issue caused by an update the forum had to undergo a while ago. Admin is well aware of the situation and will get round to fixing it eventually. Although the buttons are invisiable they are all still fully functioning. Scroll your mouse over the invisible icon and after a moment a text box will pop up saying detailing the function of said icon. After a while you'll get used to the layout of the bar and it'll become second nature anyway....provinding you stick around ofcourse.

thanks, iv come across this before so all good just thought i would let you know just in case lol

thanks

Your welcome ^^

all the Admin has to do is re-upload the CKeditor folders as thats where the problem lies :P its missing the CKeditor images thats all. easy fix really.

Nazi Zombies: When Normal zombies aren't bad enough.

Admin at Panther Products

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Angelo View Post
    all the Admin has to do is re-upload the CKeditor folders as thats where the problem lies :P its missing the CKeditor images thats all. easy fix really.
    Think they're aware of that actually. The issue is more with either admins finding time to get on, they're both very busy with their personal lives at the moment and i'm pretty sure it's 'admin' rather than 'CW' who would have to do the re-upload.

admin
    yep i cant do anything about this.

Hey guys i posted last week about how when i first press gf on google (i use firefox) gf doesn't come up, instead i get some survey site, this has happened on my ps3, my lappy and now this morning my gf's lappy, is anyone else getting this. i thought the first time i had maybe pressed the wrong link?

Ok wtf is going on here, my posts even if massive are getting messages saying i dont have enough characters for a post/message and when it does post my bloody posts are scrambled all over the place, grrrrr.
    Last edited by willo745; 20-04-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Sorry for dp but getting redirected to that other site everytime i try to sign in now........................annoying.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

admin
    i had fixed that. Let me have another look. What site is it?