Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf84 View Post
    okay so i picked one up today. they look like they are tactics style? there are 4 of them!! rare and not cheap either
    If you are referring to the Atelier series, then there are actually a whole host of games, not only with the Iris series, but take Atelier Rorona or Atelier Totori. But yeah, they can be pretty hard to find, (same with a lot of PS2 RPGs,) thus making them expensive. And I wouldn't really call them tactical, they play just like a classic FF if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Goof the other way View Post
    Grandia 2 is probably my favourite ps2 rpg.
    You sir, have good taste hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    Disgaea, Unlimited Saga, Dragonquest 8, FF10, Grandia 2, Shadowhearts, La pucelle tactics, Summoner 2, Dark chronicle, Star Ocean, Rogue galaxy, Hack, Jade cocoon, Suikoden, and a few others.

Faves were Dragonquest 8, Rogue galaxy, Disgaea, and one i forgot Xenosaga.
    ('o')b some very fishy RPGs there,especially .hack//

GF Member
    i feel like grandia 2 was the only good grandia in the series although i never played one.
    Francesco Dellamorte: Past this tunnel is the rest of the world. What do you think the rest of the world looks like, Gnaghi? Can you imagine it?... You're right. It's beyond imagination.

summoner...awsome RPG and first game i got on PS2

I am a big Square Soft/Enix/Square Enix fan and was glad that Dragon Quest came to the western world, I played 8 through more than once and love Koichi Sugiyama (Dragonball games weren't really rpg, but still rocked imo).

Final Fantasy series has some good games after VII even though that was epic for the PS1. I favoured X though, but was very dissappointed the way X-2 worked out.

"Aw, didn't your mother ever teach you how to use a door?"

been so long I can't really remember....*thinking*...yea blank on that at the moment, will get back to you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Scygoku View Post
    ('o')b some very fishy RPGs there,especially .hack//
    Lol i loved Hack but need the fourth game bah, i believe there is a new series now as well which totally escaped my attention, i know it never sold very well but i found the first 3 games for a little under 14 pound and just got them for collections sake but boredom one day made me play the first game and just really loved it.

@ Lonewolf...... Dark Chronicles is actually Dark Cloud 2 just better, its from the guys who did Rogue galaxy and WKC. Very good games especially Rogue galaxy.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

GF Member
    i have rogue galaxy in my collection i really need to play that it looks very good just have so many and constantly picking up more that its hard to get to them all .
    Francesco Dellamorte: Past this tunnel is the rest of the world. What do you think the rest of the world looks like, Gnaghi? Can you imagine it?... You're right. It's beyond imagination.

I like kingdom of hearts a lot ps2 isn't too old but it is still rare to rich kids who only buy systems that appear on TV.

^^' amazon did have Quarantine for around 20 used not long ago but the price jumped back up. ?-? you mean .hack//G.U.? It still has pretty good sales it just the series wasn't released in the UK,besides it has some improvements over the first 4 games and an awesome story to boot...oh wait you mean the first 4 games didn't sell very well. I don't think they did that badly if they managed to keep going till Quarantine got released, now Outbreak and Quarantine. Lucky you getting them for that price :P

@o@ Have you played the other two games yet?