Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    GF Member

Favorite ps2 rpgs!!

not sure if this fits into retro but i'll post it here anyway. i'm a huge rpg fan and was just curious to know what everyones top 5 favorite rpgs where on the ps2 theres still many i have yet to play might give me a good idea which one to start next!!

by the way mine are(in no particular order)

DRAGONQUEST 8
    SUIKODEN 3
    FINAL FANTASY 12
    KINGDOM HEARTS 2
    DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA
    Francesco Dellamorte: Past this tunnel is the rest of the world. What do you think the rest of the world looks like, Gnaghi? Can you imagine it?... You're right. It's beyond imagination.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    I happened to touch upon some PS2 rpgs in another thread, but here are some of my favourites: Suikoden V, Rogue Galaxy, Persona 3+4, Atelier Iris, Shadow Hearts, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Dark Chronicle, Disgaea..... errr, bound to be more, but those are the ones that spring to mind.

GF Member
    iv played the first disgea , persona4 and star ocean they were all great. i have rogue galaxy i just havn't gotten around to it yet lol i have so many and i'm still working on ps1 games i'll forevor be behind. they made a bunch of the altier iris games right. what stye gameplay are they?
    Francesco Dellamorte: Past this tunnel is the rest of the world. What do you think the rest of the world looks like, Gnaghi? Can you imagine it?... You're right. It's beyond imagination.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Probably easier if you see for yourself than trying to describe, (and failing.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKdKonT6x6w

I love them myself, great story and characters, lots of side-quests and exploring, battles are fun and tough. Can't ask for much more really.

Favourite PS2 RPGs...hmmm think there was one that I usually mention xD

.hack//IMOQ and .hack//G.U.

GF Member
    okay so i picked one up today. they look like they are tactics style? there are 4 of them!! rare and not cheap either

Grandia 2 is probably my favourite ps2 rpg.

I didn't play many RPG's for the PS2, so I'm going to say LotR: The Third Age, simply because I'm a big fan of the LotR.

SUCK IT NOOB

Disgaea, Unlimited Saga, Dragonquest 8, FF10, Grandia 2, Shadowhearts, La pucelle tactics, Summoner 2, Dark chronicle, Star Ocean, Rogue galaxy, Hack, Jade cocoon, Suikoden, and a few others.

Faves were Dragonquest 8, Rogue galaxy, Disgaea, and one i forgot Xenosaga.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

GF Member
    hmm dark chronicle havn't heard of that one. la pucelle was a bitch!! lol