Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Kiddong The Moxking Midnight Panda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride the Walrus View Post
    To be honest, a lot of us are normally in a party, I don't really think specific times are needed, only joining the party and organising it in there.

But as it is my live runs out tomorrow, so I'm pulling out of this for the time being.
    true XD shall we do some reach first off then? seeing as how most of us have it?

5x Pokemon Champion JoshPlaySomething's Avatar
    I have Reach! so when ever we decide to do it is the real question then?

i work tomorrow, and friday is star wars 3d. any other day is good for me :P

5x Pokemon Champion JoshPlaySomething's Avatar
    I have practice til like 6 pm my time (EST) and have a wrestling tournament all day saturday. But next week i am free! Wrestling's over after saturday!!!

OK, so I know there is a Gamer Tag thread for people to put FR's in but how many people in that thread regularly game or are up for MP sessions at the moment?...

Maybe it would be a good idea to compile a more recent/up-to-date list of people's GT's on this thread so we can get active numbers together...

Just a thought...
    XBL: Mr SandwicHead
    Sometimes

Steam: MrSandwicHead
    All the time

Most people who are active on here and have a 360 are pretty regular on it. As most have said, generally each night/morning there is usually a party and maybe playing a game together. We seem to know who the active and non-active people are and I'm sure you will pick this up if you are around long enough.

I do think though updating the gamertag thread is an idea, but it would take a fair bit of time to do and it's not that big a deal. I think, most people will post in here when they can play and such, so that kinda counters updating on 'who is regular' in the gamertag thread. Good idea though

I am up to any game, as long as I have it. Just let me know a time so I can work around it and work out what time it'll be where I am haha

Diana makes a good point about the ganertag thread. Maybe get the old one closed and we start up a new one with all the current/active members.

Diana makes a good point about the ganertag thread. Maybe get the old on closed and we start up a new one with all the current/active members.

Okay, so this is deffo on! Looking forward to it tbh

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Panda View Post
    Diana makes a good point about the ganertag thread. Maybe get the old on closed and we start up a new one with all the current/active members.
    I'll update the thread, certainly not deleting it, have you any idea how much effort I put into making that thread? That was almost a week's work.