Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Xbox 360 Gaming Sessions

I figured since we're always talking about setting games up, why not have a dedicated thread so that we can set up dates and times that we may wish to get together to play some games competitively or co-operatively.

SUCK IT NOOB

Kiddong The Moxking Midnight Panda's Avatar
    I vote the first game be halo reach; speed ball

(good idea) +rep

5x Pokemon Champion JoshPlaySomething's Avatar
    Firefight matches on Reach if possible? or something like set games for different days of the week, like for example: CoD Tuesdays or something

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Rogacki View Post
    Firefight matches on Reach if possible? or something like set games for different days of the week, like for example: CoD Tuesdays or something
    I was thinking if doing funday Friday, where every friday we dedicate our time from Friday to Sunday, and play set games. Then Monday to Thursday we vote on what game. So if we incorporate this with. Arlin's idea it'd be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Panda View Post
    I was thinking if doing funday Friday, where every friday we dedicate our time from Friday to Sunday, and play set games. Then Monday to Thursday we vote on what game. So if we incorporate this with. Arlin's idea it'd be sweet.
    This would a great way to use the forum's poll option for threads. and as soon as i get my capture card and computer situated i we can put the matches on the youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Rogacki View Post
    This would a great way to use the forum's poll option for threads. and as soon as i get my capture card and computer situated i we can put the matches on the youtube channel
    plus if you record the audio it could be one giant let's play.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Panda View Post
    plus if you record the audio it could be one giant let's play.
    the thing is with audio is that if i do go with that, we all would have to be on skype talking and we would have to record the voices that way

You could record the audio through the Xbox but record your voice through a sound recorder on your computer? You can't always here the others crystal clear but it saves everyone having to be on skype?
    No ads.

That's the problem I have with my capture card, I should set it up again, but the quality is horrible if it's not in HD and it's really slow and misses frames on my laptop.

SUCK IT NOOB

This is a good idea, Maybe zombies, some shooters, maybe even some fighting games? in any case id deffo be down. Just even posse-ing up on Red dead could be fun.