Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GF Member
    Black Ops was pretty fun. The Single player was worthy of mention, but... sorry, I'm a zombie whore. I loved Zombies. I loved spending hours playing for the Easter Eggs, and it could get really really tense.

If you've played World at War, you've played the series. MW2 and MW3 were uninspired, and didn't really offer much new to the series. The support wasn't really there for multiplayer, and they're essentially clones. The worst part is, everyone knows it and still buys them. The up side of them is that, because of this, they're reliable. You know what you're going to get in advance, and you can rely on the developers to maintain a consistant level of quality, even if not a consistant level of innovation.
    No advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoidQ View Post
    The worst part is, everyone knows it and still buys them. The up side of them is that, because of this, they're reliable. You know what you're going to get in advance, and you can rely on the developers to maintain a consistant level of quality, even if not a consistant level of innovation.
    That's exactly it though; the biggest issues I can see with developers loosing fans is if they change the characters, mechanics, or gameplay so much that's it's in recognizable. The problem with both MW2 and 3 imo is because by these games in the long series they'd gotten bored with single player and all it felt like was a chore for them to add in because they had to have it there.

On saying that I do have a friend who picks up the games and plays them to see what the difference in plot is with the single player just to get used to the controls and the way they handle on the game. personally I thought that was a really good idea that probably a lot of people already do ^^

"Aw, didn't your mother ever teach you how to use a door?"

I would go for MW3. All the MW games are awesome. (Y)

If you really dont care about what happens at the end of MW3 and just care about multiplayer black ops would be the best game to get.