Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Pokemon Black/White...2?

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/25...do-ds-in-june/

Pokémon Smash just finished airing in Japan, and just as promised by Pokémon games director, Junichi Masuda, this week’s show brought a huge announcement: Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2.

These games are follow-ups to Pokémon Black/White, and also mark the very first time that we’ve ever seen two direct sequels instead of a third “expansion” game like we always do. Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2 are slated for release in June on the Nintendo DS in Japan.

Update: Alongside Pokemon Black/White 2, we also have the reveal of two new forms for Kyurem (above), which are the mascots for the games. They look awfully similar to Reshiram and Zekrom, don’t they? We’ll have more news as it becomes available. Here’s the games’ official website.
    Good grief...

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

All I have to say is in the form of a quote: 'They cannot be serious!'

Pokemon Grey looks awfully good compared to the originality of Black/White 2

"Aw, didn't your mother ever teach you how to use a door?"

Long Gone
    I was actually hoping for Pokemon Grey when I heard about a new announcement. This was a real WTF moment...and then I saw the new Kyurem forms and I facepalmed. I'm betting there's a 4th Kyurem form though due to the plot point which today's reveal has all but proven to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by D.S.C.L View Post
    I was actually hoping for Pokemon Grey when I heard about a new announcement. This was a real WTF moment...
    Pretty much the same feelings I had. Raw and I were in skype discussing Pokémon for a good while and then we checked around and found out about this...

SUCK IT NOOB

I'm sorry, does that say it's going to be released for the DS? Is the 3DS really doing that badly that Nintendo/Game Freak have just forgotten about it?
    TRGT - Tosser Racing Gran Turismo

Long Gone
    Having thought about it I'm actually rather optimistic for this game (Moreso than the 3DS 'Pokemon Grey' I was expecting). After all the only time that a direct sequel to a main series Pokemon games was made was the second generation and we all know how brilliantly that turned out.

Amazed about the fact that it's on the DS to be honest as Pokemon Black/White would have benefitted from the 3D option in my opinion and unless the graphical style for the sequels is drastically changed the same will be the case in B2/W2.

Quote Originally Posted by The real gamer_thing View Post
    I'm sorry, does that say it's going to be released for the DS? Is the 3DS really doing that badly that Nintendo/Game Freak have just forgotten about it?
    It wouldn't surprise me. Nintendo's consoles always seem to suffer from mass amounts of shovelware, and the fact they continually switch to new formats nobody's ever used/haven't used for a while seems to make developers shy away from a potential drain of funds. It does seem strange that a big name like Pokemon is being kept on the DS though. That said, I believe there is a 3DS title in the works, though not the same type.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

I'm hoping they plan to thoroughly upgrade Black and White if this is the case,people won't be best pleased if they don't bother changing the game and asking them to fork out the usual price. Then again all I know about this game is the two pokemon that are shown on the right,looks like some DNA digivolving here with the previous mascots lol

I was also hoping it would be on the 3DS, but I did read a lot of stuff slating the first games for looking so awful and I guess that made them determined to sort it out for the console that's selling more. Maybe by the time the sequels are released they'll have some balls to release another for the 3DS.

I don't like the idea of a direct sequel for Pokemon for the simple fact I'm not used to it, but tbh in this case I think it will do them some good.

"Aw, didn't your mother ever teach you how to use a door?"

at the end of the day - their all the same thing..ill never understan how im so hooked on the damn games.

personaly im still holding out for a remake pokemon yellow