Casual Long-Time Poster

Strange email from GamesForum

Has anyone else recived this strange email?
    I don't even know what it is meant to be for.

This is a message from dmaske at Gamesforum.com Video Games Discussion and Gaming Community ( http://www.gamesforum.com/forum.php ). The Gamesforum.com Video Games Discussion and Gaming Community owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email. To email dmaske, you can use this online form: http://www.gamesforum.com/sendmessag...member&u=90084 OR, by email: mailto:dmaske@ns.sympatico.ca This is the message: The Ultimate Social Community Portal for Entertainment and Fun Chances to WIN Fabulous Prizes Smart Points Smart Point Shopping Smart Point Competitions Smart Point Sweepstakes Social Communication Centre Smart Mail Smart Chat Online Educational Libraries My University Library Top Sites Best Websites & Videos all in one place Much more 100% F*R* E*E Forever REGISTER NOW FOR F*R*E*E *Possible malicious link was here*

(I have replaced the link at the bottom becuase I suspect it to be malicious)

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Just checked it there after reading this, and yes I got one, thanks for the heads up, probably would've opened that.

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Yup I got it too.Worrying.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Just checked my e-mail and I have one as well. Any idea what this is guys?

admin
    someone PM me the email address it was sent from please

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Sent
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

admin
    thanks. Ive changed a permission so it shouldn't happen again

The Last True Gamer JudgeYohance's Avatar
    I got the same thing though it was filtered by my spam protection.

Now since the opportunity has presented itself, I bring you another episode of Judge Yohance's "Master Riff Theater" where we take this spam apart for the purpose of a good laugh at the stupidity of internet junk.

This is a message from dmaske at Gamesforum.com Video Games Discussion and Gaming Community ( http://www.gamesforum.com/forum.php )
    Just in case I sent this to a email TOTALLY unrelated to this website here is the link, my name, website name, proper community name, name of it's members, where they hide the booze........

The Gamesforum.com Video Games Discussion and Gaming Community owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.
    This is true, not just because the email was not sent by the community owners....or the community...or the website........for that matter is this guy even one of our members? Also it is always a good sign when you get a email that opens with "we are not responsible for what is in this email"...though that is pretty standard for tech support emails I find.

To email dmaske, you can use this online form: http://www.gamesforum.com/sendmessag...member&u=90084 OR, by email: mailto:dmaske@ns.sympatico.ca
    OR by phone at 1-800-SCAMCRAP OR by fax OR by telepathy OR by carrier pigeon (see that guy behind the alley for details on this method)

This is the message:
    Choice 1).........REDUNDANCY!.....Choice 2) "Him...the people I am sending this to are so stupid..I better remind them that this is in fact a message and not a blueberry muffin"

The Ultimate Social Community Portal for Entertainment and Fun Chances to WIN Fabulous Prizes Smart Points Smart Point Shopping Smart Point Competitions Smart Point Sweepstakes Social Communication Centre Smart Mail Smart Chat Online Educational Libraries My University Library Top Sites Best Websites & Videos all in one place Much more 100% F*R* E*E Forever REGISTER NOW FOR F*R*E*E *Possible malicious link was here*
    Considering that this is one very long sentence that lacks at form of punctuation at any given point I have no idea how this was supposed to be constructed so before I can make any riffs on it I must point out that fact that the lack of breakdowns means i must interpet where they should have been before breaking this paragraph down for the purpose of riffing it but then you likely already knew that before you read this sentence and I am not sure why i am explaining it to you because unlike this guy i know you are all smarter then that but then again you are still reading this completely non-broken paragraph which means either you got the joke and are still reading it for giggles or you just got tricked into reading an entire no ending sentence which could have been summarized by saying THIS GUYS SENTENCE STRUCTURE SUCKS!!!!!!!! (Takes breath)

The Ultimate Social Community Portal for Entertainment
    Ignoring the fact that there is no reference to what community he is talking about....does this mean that somewhere there is a Ultimate Anti-Social gaming community somewhere?

Fun Chances to WIN Fabulous Prizes
    I tell you they are Super special awesome and FAABBBULLLOOOOOOUUUSSSS!!!!

Smart Points Smart Point Shopping Smart Point Competitions Smart Point Sweepstakes Social Communication Centre Smart Mail Smart Chat
    I am not sure but judgin from the number of "smart" statements, I can only assume the intelligent thing to do is assume that going into this contest, will smart

Online Educational Libraries My University Library Top Sites Best Websites & Videos all in one place
    Yes I have one of these too.....it's call a campus library website. The difference is my website is less likely to fry my machine while actually educating me

Much more 100% F*R* E*E Forever REGISTER NOW FOR F*R*E*E
    CALL NOW! Operators are standing by!

*Possible malicious link was here*
    wwwwwwwwwwww.NotaTotalripofftryingtousealegitamtew ebsitesnametotrickitsmemebersintoamaliciouswebsite .gov.org.chesse

And that concludes my show for the night. May there be another, more funny one to work with soon but until then, let us remembers that these were created by the people. I simply re-interpret them for the people to laugh at.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, beat him with a fish and you have a youtube clip that lasts a lifetime."
    "He came out of the caves and declared, I AM YOHANCE, Hunter of SPAM!"
    GIFSoup

^ THAT WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING EVER. -goes to exalt you, then realises she isn't on The9Forum any more-

I...don't have one of these. n.n which is a bit worrying

The Last True Gamer JudgeYohance's Avatar
    goes to exalt you
    Oh feel free to exalt and or worship me. I can always use another Ego boost
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, beat him with a fish and you have a youtube clip that lasts a lifetime."
    "He came out of the caves and declared, I AM YOHANCE, Hunter of SPAM!"
    GIFSoup