Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    Well there was a demo, so more you the fool.
    Who the HELL judges a game based off a DEMO?? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    Then your complaints mean nothing because you were too stupid to look it up beforehand. Good job.
    Who just gets on the internet and Googles "Is asura's wrath QTE?" ??. No one would. I've been following this game for MONTHS and CAPCOM told ME and other people following the game that it would be filled with awesome gameplay and action. I found solely action. It's my opinion jackass.
    Last edited by Dark Seducer; 29-02-2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Double-posting.

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuMon View Post
    a DEMO is pretty much the best way to judge a game, rather than actually buying the game.

Its also pretty much what they are there for...

Who just gets on the internet and Googles "Is asura's wrath QTE?" ??. No one would. I've been following this game for MONTHS and CAPCOM told ME and other people following the game that it would be filled with awesome gameplay and action. I found solely action. It's my opinion jackass.
    To quote Wikipedia, the very first result when typing "Asura's Wrath" into Google...

Whilst the game mainly features cinematic sequences which feature quick time events, there are various different types of gameplay available.
    If you can't even manage that, then your complaints really are unfounded.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

Actually demos exist in order to give you a basic idea of gameplay and as such a demo is a good way to judge a game.
    Giant Pizza UFO's abducted mah baby!
    A genius doesn't do stupid things, we just do things that everyone else is too stupid to understand.

Not being funny guys but i'd never buy a game on the basis of a demo alone, anything and everything can be changed before retail and i have played demo's thinking the game would be great only to find the game was nothing like the demo.

Mercanaries 2 is one as it looked awesome and really was fun in the demo, but the game mechanics were nowhere near as tight as in the demo so i do agree with him/her on that basis.

Dont know much about this game as i haven't really followed it but the little i have seen/read gave mt the impression it was an action game. If it has a few qte's then don't see the problem even though i personally dislike them.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    Not being funny guys but i'd never buy a game on the basis of a demo alone, anything and everything can be changed before retail and i have played demo's thinking the game would be great only to find the game was nothing like the demo.

Mercanaries 2 is one as it looked awesome and really was fun in the demo, but the game mechanics were nowhere near as tight as in the demo so i do agree with him/her on that basis.

Dont know much about this game as i haven't really followed it but the little i have seen/read gave mt the impression it was an action game. If it has a few qte's then don't see the problem even though i personally dislike them.
    You shouldn't judge the whole game on a demo but it would give you a pretty good idea what type of game its going to be. I don't see how someone could follow a game for months and not work out what type of game it is.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    It's not called "judging" it's called getting to know the basics of what the game includes. If you bothered your arse playing the demo, you would've known it was QTE based, as the game's demo does let you get to grips with two big sections of the game.

It depends on how much content the game's demo delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post

Exactly. i would NEVER judge a game solely on the demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    It's not called "judging" it's called getting to know the basics of what the game includes. If you bothered your arse playing the demo, you would've known it was QTE based, as the game's demo does let you get to grips with two big sections of the game.

It depends on how much content the game's demo delivers.
    Yes. the BASICS a game includes. You can never get a good enough grasp of how a game will be just based on a demo. That is my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansom View Post
    You shouldn't judge the whole game on a demo but it would give you a pretty good idea what type of game its going to be. I don't see how someone could follow a game for months and not work out what type of game it is.
    But like i said games can be completely different from any demo, a dev can take time to present a really tight demo but the game can be a complete mess at retail.

Following a game through the media should of course give you the idea of a game but i haven't followed this particular game and even i thought it was going to be a Bayonetta/Dante type slasher. Qte's are not my thing but if used properly and sparing then no problem, but if a "Game" is just an interactive movie i can understand people being disappointed.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........