Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Syndicate

really great review!

I thought the graphics were pretty good... Managed to drop my FPS below 60 for a couple seconds before Crossfire kicked in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highway View Post
    I was very MEH about the game, didn't really do anything very well, graphics are pitiful by modern standards.... a poor rip-off trying to cash in on Deus-Ex's recent sucess that has been rushed out. They could have named this game anything as bears very little in common other than the basic setting from the classic squad based shooter. Buy it when it drops to 5 or expect to be annoyed - 6/10
    X before P except after Wii..
    ATI Radeon HD 5570 1GB x2 Crossfire /8GB RAM DDR3 /Intel Core i5 Quad 3.0GHz /Triple Boot Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Ubuntu

I've played this game, and I would have given it a similar rating. Solid game, good reboot of the game, although I wanted to see the tac shooter more!

Was gonna buy this on ps3 until i played the demo, its basically just crap like the syndacate was, wish they would stop trying to cash in on nostalgia with crappy reboots.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    Was gonna buy this on ps3 until i played the demo, its basically just crap like the syndacate was, wish they would stop trying to cash in on nostalgia with crappy reboots.
    The Syndicate Wars wasn't crap, one of the best RTS games created.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Seducer View Post
    The Syndicate Wars wasn't crap, one of the best RTS games created.
    Erm i'll think you will find the word reboot and ps3 in there Deb. it was made recently into basically an fps.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........