Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Last of Us

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Reindeer View Post
    Well I hadn't tried the multiplayer side of the games myself, but like you both say the general feedback I've heard from people that have is very positive, so in this case as I said I wouldn't worry about it being any sort of negative side.

Really it's just the reasoning behind having one at all that I'd like to understand a bit more. Just everything I've seen on the game so far, not only seems great, but you can tell from the reaction it's one of, if not the most anticipated titles for next year. So people already know what to expect so far, so why then go and randomly add a multiplayer.

I suppose this could be a simple co-op multiplayer or something, in which case that would make sense and tie in, so perhaps I'm just jumping the gun here. So long as it's not team deathmatch randomness, otherwise then I might seriously just wonder "why".
    Well tbh Vyse after watching a few vids i'd tend to agree with you mate. I cant really see why mp is needed for a basically survival game, i just hope its better than i'm alive. I hope it is a proper exploration game as well, looks great atm though.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    If it's done really well, and fits in with the nature of the singleplayer game, then honestly I see no reason why it won't automatically walk away with GOTY for 2013, or least run anything else very close.

Though you know fully well, that if it turns out to be average, whilst the main game is amazing, then some people may think that it hurts the overall game for being a part of it. I suppose some people could easily just call it a pleasant extra in addition to the main course, which could be true, but I still could question the reasoning again.

But then I could be happily talking nonsense as always, and everything from start to finish is awesome hahaha, just have to wait and see in a few months. Wonder when the Euro release announcement will come though?

I really can't wait for this game to come out

I am really looking forward to this game! and the enemies kind of remind me of a cross between dead space and prototype.

Looking forward to this game especially since Naughty Dog are developing it.

Can see the length of the campaign to be similar to Uncharted. Hope it's longer

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Business View Post
    Looking forward to this game especially since Naughty Dog are developing it.

Can see the length of the campaign to be similar to Uncharted. Hope it's longer
    I remember your name!!!

Also remember a certain utd fan!!!

Nice to see you back mate....

Lets hope ND can bring something good to mp, i mean everyone was wondering how Uncharted mp was going to work and that turned out excellent.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

It's Naughty Dog so I'm sold. As for multiplayer it's obviously not necessary, but ND did so well with Uncharted multiplayer it's hard to imagine TLoU multiplayer being a flop. In due time I suppose.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Haven't scrolled through it all to find out, so just going to ask, has this got a release date yet?

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    It's coming out May 7th Arek, they announced it during the Spike Game Awards I'm pretty sure.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Somewhat glad that is the release date considering the beginning of the year is already jam packed >_<