Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Last of Us

I really enjoyed this game, felt it did a lot of things right, very emotional driven but the gameplay kept me entertained

I don't get the point of this "Remaster." So it can run at 1080... Whoopee! Waste of time in my opinion, but who am I, right?

GF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by L0RD V0X3L View Post
    I don't get the point of this "Remaster." So it can run at 1080... Whoopee! Waste of time in my opinion, but who am I, right?
    Well no, it's not a waste of time at all. A lot of people who were Xbox 360 players switched over to PS4 this gen (including myself) and have not yet been able to play the game. The remastered edition looks amazing judging from the trailer they released, it will be coming out with all the DLC included as well as a new piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Semiprochimp View Post
    Well no, it's not a waste of time at all. A lot of people who were Xbox 360 players switched over to PS4 this gen (including myself) and have not yet been able to play the game. The remastered edition looks amazing judging from the trailer they released, it will be coming out with all the DLC included as well as a new piece.
    It's mostly considered a waste for the people who already own a PS3. The Last of Us will probably be a system-seller on PS4, but for those of us who have already played it, it's nothing to get excited about. The only gains it has over the PS3 version is a slight visual enhancement (similar to the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition) and the fact you get DLC with it.

Of course, my opinion on the game is somewhat negative >_>

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

Banned
    I just got back into playing it again and I'm enjoying it, not finding it amazing yet though.

Banned
    Your right their is nothing remastered about it. They just gave it a higher resolution, added more polygons, and called it special.

Welcome to my world.....

Don't get why people complain like this. It's like crying because a DVD you have seen is being released on Blu-Ray.

Are they forced to buy the PS4 version?

Who thinks they should bring out last of us 2?

While a part of me is screaming, screaming, and screaming some more that they'll do a sequel, I don't think that it's necessary. It's the kind-of one-off experience that doesn't need a sequel. If they can find the right story then fine, but other-wise, I am fine if they end it here.
    Last edited by McConnaughay; 03-05-2014 at 08:17 PM.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.