Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last of Us

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.

Last of Us

Can't seem to find the thread, so if anyone wants to link it here, wherever the heck it's gone I'll merge this one with it.

Anyway I found this > http://ie.ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1...source=twitter

Yeah, I saw this earlier. Pretty cool I think, but in my mind I would have never seen Naughty Dog doing something like this. I don't know why. Either way, this game is gonna be awesome.
    - Much appreciated

I'm really looking forward to this game. From what I've seen it looks like it will be pretty good.

Do you guys read that scene from the game? The one that was in the GameInformer... It showed a lot of interesting dialogue, check it out.
    - Much appreciated

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Sure a few people will have already seen the new trailer, but here it is for those who haven't. No denying looks really good.

And finally get a release date of May 7th, in the US admittedly, but hopefully a Euro release is soon after.

Also just seen, (though not sure how popular this news will go down with some), that the game is also going to have a multiplayer mode.

I know they say it will have no impact on the singleplayer experience, (and in this case I do believe them), but don't personally see why the need for one is even there, besides to try and cater to yet more people.

Personally, I think Naughty Dog are pretty good with multiplayer. Uncharted's is pretty awesome.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

This was the stand out game at E3 for me. If a game will make me invest in a PS console, It will be this.

Quote Originally Posted by Éclair View Post
    Personally, I think Naughty Dog are pretty good with multiplayer. Uncharted's is pretty awesome.
    This.....

Naughty dog are one of the few devs who make excellent sp games and excellent mp to top them off. Uncharted online was really fun and had some great modes.

@ Vyse almost every game has to have mp shoehorned in to please the pr and marketing department, i do agree however in that i would rather a sp game be polished anyday.

Looks really good, i'm surprised nobody has done an open world game akin to say Fallout with a story like this, if done correct it could be awesome.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Well I hadn't tried the multiplayer side of the games myself, but like you both say the general feedback I've heard from people that have is very positive, so in this case as I said I wouldn't worry about it being any sort of negative side.

Really it's just the reasoning behind having one at all that I'd like to understand a bit more. Just everything I've seen on the game so far, not only seems great, but you can tell from the reaction it's one of, if not the most anticipated titles for next year. So people already know what to expect so far, so why then go and randomly add a multiplayer.

I suppose this could be a simple co-op multiplayer or something, in which case that would make sense and tie in, so perhaps I'm just jumping the gun here. So long as it's not team deathmatch randomness, otherwise then I might seriously just wonder "why".