Injustice: Gods Among Us

NetherRealm Studios (the Mortal Kombat people) have once again managed to get their hands on the DC licence and are making another fighting game (a 2D game with 3D graphics) from it. This time however it's not a crossover. It's being released on the PS3, 360 and the Wii U. While there are once again limits on how violent it can be apparently they'll be trying to push the T rating and instead of violence there will be "over the top action". Characters will be split into two categories ones who can use powers and those who use gadgets.

Giant Pizza UFO's abducted mah baby!
    A genius doesn't do stupid things, we just do things that everyone else is too stupid to understand.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    Seen it a few days ago, was hoping it was going to be like the new Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes game with an open world theme, but looks just like a PvP fighter title. Guessing it'll be like Soul Calibar with Super Heroes and vigilantes.

I kind of like these games, but I get really put off buying them by the price. As in my experience they don't last very long and are only fun when playing with people you know. They are also the kind of games which I can never be bothered to try and master. Button bash all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Vest Guy View Post
    I kind of like these games, but I get really put off buying them by the price. As in my experience they don't last very long and are only fun when playing with people you know. They are also the kind of games which I can never be bothered to try and master. Button bash all the way.
    Agree with this, especially the bit about not being bothered to master it and just button bashing. I am kinda tempted due to comic book characters.

GF Active Member EverythingsTentative's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vest Guy View Post
    can never be bothered to try and master. Button bash all the way.
    Maybe that's the reason that you think you are not getting your moneys worth. Fighting games are all about the mechanics and if you don't like that enough to invest some time into then I would suggest staying away from the genre.
    I was "hipster" before there was a lame internet term to describe my elitism.

GF Member
    i always play tecken games and i know every move so no button bashing for me

designed by wildeggy

If it turns out to be as boring and unimpressive as any MK game then this is a no from me. The MK series is possibly the only fighting game series I don't like.