Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    None. Doesn't really bother me to be honest. I just normally play the campaign of the game, get about 50% or less achievements, then leave it to one side.
    I'm 1 achievement off on Dead Space 2 including DLC, but I can't be bothered anymore trying to get it.

Close on Shadows of the Damned too, I think.
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

I'm one off Skyrim. Getting all the Daedric Artifacts. But it means me starting the campaign again and I can't be bothered :/
    Please check out my Blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Visual Insanity View Post
    I'm one off Skyrim. Getting all the Daedric Artifacts. But it means me starting the campaign again and I can't be bothered :/
    Why starting it again? Did you miss one of the artifacts?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanah View Post
    Why starting it again? Did you miss one of the artifacts?
    I did. Skull of corruption I think it's called. Chose the follower instead. Didn't know there was an achievement at the time.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    I nearly went and did the same actually. Can't remember which artifact it was, but I just went and did a quest, made some decision at the end, and carried on playing. Only to soon realise that to the get the achievement I had to side with the right person. Thankfully I did, but it would have been so easy to just miss it altogether without looking beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Visual Insanity View Post
    I did. Skull of corruption I think it's called. Chose the follower instead. Didn't know there was an achievement at the time.
    Do you know there's an oppurtunity to get two Daedric artifiacts in the Ill met by Moonlight quest? I failed one of the Daedric quests really early on in my game without realising it was even a Daedric quest so thought I would have to do another playthrough as well. If you haven't already done the Ill me by Moonlight quest it might be something to look in to. Saves you from diong another playthrough just for the sake of one achievment as well.

Do you know there's an oppurtunity to get two Daedric artifiacts in the Ill met by Moonlight quest? I failed one of the Daedric quests really early on in my game without realising it was even a Daedric quest so thought I would have to do another playthrough as well. If you haven't already done the Ill me by Moonlight quest it might be something to look in to. Saves you from diong another playthrough just for the sake of one achievment as well.
    That rings a bell actually I think I read that somewhere. I'll google it and give it a try. Thanks

As I was telling Arek earlier, the worst thing for completionist like myself, is when you are left with one achievement, that either will take an extra 50 hours to do, or that is so hard, you don't have the patience to do it. I'd rather be missing 10 achievements sometimes, than just have 1 left, bugs me hahaha.

Prime example being Dead Space 2...... stupid Hardcore difficulty......

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    As I was telling Arek earlier, the worst thing for completionist like myself, is when you are left with one achievement, that either will take an extra 50 hours to do, or that is so hard, you don't have the patience to do it. I'd rather be missing 10 achievements sometimes, than just have 1 left, bugs me hahaha.

Prime example being Dead Space 2...... stupid Hardcore difficulty......
    Haha I have so many games like that! I'm either 1 or 2 achievements away from the completetion that I just know I don't have the patience for!

Dead Space 2 Hardcore difficulty is a prime example for me as well. As it Prototype's Pt achievement! Stupid Pt achievement -_-

Haha I have so many games like that! I'm either 1 or 2 achievements away from the completetion that I just know I don't have the patience for!

Dead Space 2 Hardcore difficulty is a prime example for me as well. As it Prototype's Pt achievement! Stupid Pt achievement -_-
    Hahaha, I was browsing through your completion record earlier, and I did notice how many games you are missing 1 or 2 achievements on. I think I have a couple, but you seem to have loads haha, that would drive me mad!!!!

Another one that bothered me is the Silent Hill HD collection. I did 9, (yes 9) runthroughs in that game, and earned every achievement bar one, which is just so hard to get I can't do it. Makes me sad, really does.