Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

In what games have you maxed out your gamerscore?

Following on from my gamerscore/game ratio thread, I was curious to know what games have you maxed out the achievements in?

I've only maxed out Bioshock. But I have got all of the single player achievments on Red Dead Redemption.
    Two of the best single player games on XBOX in my opinion
    Please check out my Blog!

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    I've unlocked all the achievements on 40 games. Including DLC unless otherwise stated. Proudest is probably World at War or Left 4 Dead 2.

Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3.
    Dragon Age: Origins and II.
    Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, and Batman: Arkham City.
    Fable II.
    Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 (not including DLC)
    Quantum of Solace
    LA Noire
    Call of Duty 2, 4, World at War and Modern Warfare 2
    Civilization Revolution
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
    WWE Legends and WWE10
    Assassin's Creed II
    Lego Batman
    Fight Night 3
    The Godfather II
    CSI: Hard Evidence

The Walking Dead
    Sonic 1, 2, 3, & Knuckles
    Quarrel
    Who Wants to be a Millionaire
    Battle: Los Angeles
    Doritos Crash Course
    Harms Way
    Banjo Kazooie
    Monkey Island: SE
    1 vs 100
    Dash of Destruction
    Last edited by YesConsiderably; 04-08-2012 at 02:09 PM.

The sense of achievement I got from maxing out one game has been well and truly shamed haha
    Please check out my Blog!

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Aha we were going to let Vyse create this thread, but looks like you beat him to it.

Well on my new account I've only maxed out Harms way considering it was a simple easy free arcade game.

But on my old one If I recall rightly I had maxed out the following:

Call Of Duty 4,MW2 & Black ops.
    Assassins Creed II
    Naruto Broken Bond
    Homefront.

To pretty much the easy games

Quote Originally Posted by Visual Insanity View Post
    The sense of achievement I got from maxing out one game has been well and truly shamed haha
    It shouldn't. I'd wager that maxing out BioShock took more skill than at least half of the games on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Arekkusu View Post

Call Of Duty 4 To pretty much the easy games
    The original Modern Warfare wasn't exactly a picnic. Beating 'All In' and 'No Fighting in the War Room' on veteran takes some doing. Though i find 'Mile High' to be held in unwarranted reverence.
    Last edited by YesConsiderably; 12-07-2012 at 02:34 PM.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baccarat View Post
    It shouldn't. I'd wager that maxing out BioShock took more skill than at least half of the games on my list.

The original Modern Warfare wasn't exactly a picnic. Beating 'All In' and 'No Fighting in the War Room' takes some doing. Though i find 'Mile High' to be held in unwarranted reverence.

The hardest one I found (Other then Mile High Club) was the Broadcast one, the third mission if I recall rightly, for some reason whilst your in the room with all the PC's, TV's Desks ect.. I found it rather annoying to get through that bit, considering the unlimited enemy spawns it had unless you push forward so camping & awaiting till there was no more enemies wasn't really an option, but yeah when I tried to push forward I would die ect.. that Mission took me awhile to do & alot of patience. All in was hard as well but too me less attempts, but yeah No fighting in the War Room was a annoying (If that's the one where you have a time limit) Or I might be mixing them up a bit cause I can't remember the names properly.

EDIT: & When I say Time limit I don't mean Mile High one, I mean when your underground the missile launch area where you rappel in & have to disarm the two nukes heading for U.S
    Last edited by Hyunshi; 12-07-2012 at 02:40 PM.

The Walking Dead....

Yup that's it. Gaming is just a hobby and I have yet to find a girl who'll give me a hummer because I solved all of Riddler's challenges or something like that. When that happens though, I'll be 100% games like a champ.

I've only 100% achievement on a couple of games:

Call of Duty 2
    Lego Batman
    Mass Effect 2

Did 100% Skyrim but now Dawnguard is out and I'm not planning on getting it. At the moment trying to finish ME3 off but the hijacker achievement is annoying me, will try and 100% ME1 at one point as well.

I did max out on Skyrim before they brought out Dawnguard.
    I also think I got all the achievements on one of the CSI games

Ah, the TV level you're talking about is 'Charlie Don't Surf' and is pretty tough. And you're right, 'No Fighting...' is the one here you disarm the nukes. The timed part is a true test of one's twitch skills.

Quote Originally Posted by DuhWhitePanda View Post
    Gaming is just a hobby and I have yet to find a girl who'll give me a hummer because I solved all of Riddler's challenges or something like that. When that happens though, I'll be 100% games like a champ.
    You haven't? My girlfriend dressed up as Harley Quinn when i 100 percented Arkham Asylum.

Not really. I enjoyed the challenge and the fun of doing it was its own reward. I get the impression that even a lot of other gamers find the idea of going out of one's way to unlock all achievements to be a little bit sad.

I don't see why, really. Generally you're rewarded for doing awesome things.