Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Mans inhumanity to man

Amazon, telling me that a game I pre-ordered is going to be late because of their suppliers.

People who dont pick up their dog s**t. I HAVE TO CLEAN MY PUPS UP . Eurgh.

5x Pokemon Champion JoshPlaySomething's Avatar
    When my parents complain about hearing my music when i'm on the computer! It's not my fault that the acoustics in my house doesn't fit your ideals woman!!!! -.-

Arseholes who try to preach to you about something you have a much more in depth knowledge of than them.
    Team Bring It, Boots To Asses, Slapping Lips From Faces Worldwide

Those 'Lets Play' videos that people always post trying to get subscribers. They are the most boring, nerdiest things on the net. Don't understand how people get off on them.

-The fact that Valve promised the cold steam DLC for the 360 over a year ago and it failed to come out

-The fact that Valve promised the DLC would be out last Tuesday and it failed to come out

-The fact that Valve promised the DLC would be for the UK at 10am this morning and it failed to come out (they’ve now switched their story to 10pm this evening)

-The fact that the DLC is out in some countries, but surprise, surprise isn’t working properly! At the moment it’s asking people to pay, it then starts downloading, it then freezes at 99%, stops and finally asks you to pay AGAIN!

So yeah, take your prick of any of those really -_-

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Was kinda hoping you wouldn't have tried downloading it when given the chance as it's currently not working right.

From what I gather the download is free when you access it, but considering that shouldn't be the case, it's blocking people from fully downloading it, as someone at MS have clearly gone and ****ed up. Seems most people believe that once MS get their act together and properly put it up on the marketplace with its right price, that you will be able to finish off the download.

Can't blame you for being so annoyed though. Hopefully that holiday is able to cheer you up whilst this nonsense gets sorted out.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Well done Microsoft. **** just gets more and more stupid, and rather annoying.

Mayonaise in a jar. Pure stress.