Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859
    I got angry when i knew someone is lying on me and still he keeps on denying. Also, hate people who dare to take control over me.

The pre-installed version of Skype on Windows 8.1. I spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out how to view the chat in a voice call before accidentally figuring out you have to click and hold and drag to the left. Why would they include a version designed for tablets on a PC?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Simple, I want to be respected
    for the rest they can die for me ahaha

When i see i am not win in any games or gaming part then it make me angry easily. :P
    Last edited by Brinkman; 08-03-2015 at 09:30 PM.

GF Member
    I've made posts asking for help with my PS4 games but I received no replies. Only views.

Fat people an arm rests. They smell and invade my space, it does not amuse me...

bad combination.

The fact that every single store has to put the line "Scary low prices!" in all of their advertisement for the entire month of October. You're not being clever, dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    People on FB who post pictures of mangled babies asking to type "Amen". :/

I feel like this is long list, but I'll try to keep things short and sweet.
    1. Ignorant and hard headed people. It's one thing to not understand a certain perspective, but to preach about why you believe in something and don't have the evidence to back up.
    2. "Hot" Girls. I hate those girls who think they're so great and think why they're better than everyone else, and don't even take the time to understand anyone else emotionally.
    3. Political passion. There are those people who make everything in politics a huge issue, and when you don't agree with the way they think. They immediately just want to convince you to side with them.
    4. Passive aggressive people. I hate when people have a legitimate problem with either me or something else around me. However they don't have the guts to say anything about it, and just passive aggressively do a small thing that is supposed to bug them for them to get what they want .
    5. Immature people. I'm in college now, and it's the time when people should be maturing and not acting like high schoolers who are not in control of their emotions. It kills me knowing that they are treated like adults, but are acting like children.
    That's enough of a rant for now.

I feel like this is long list, but I'll try to keep things short and sweet.
    1. Ignorant and hard headed people. It's one thing to not understand a certain perspective, but to preach about why you believe in something and don't have the evidence to back up.
    2. "Hot" Girls. I hate those girls who think they're so great and think why they're better than everyone else, and don't even take the time to understand anyone else emotionally.
    3. Political passion. There are those people who make everything in politics a huge issue, and when you don't agree with the way they think. They immediately just want to convince you to side with them.
    4. Passive aggressive people. I hate when people have a legitimate problem with either me or something else around me. However they don't have the guts to say anything about it, and just passive aggressively do a small thing that is supposed to bug them for them to get what they want .
    5. Immature people. I'm in college now, and it's the time when people should be maturing and not acting like high schoolers who are not in control of their emotions. It kills me knowing that they are treated like adults, but are acting like children.
    That's enough of a rant for now.