Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by INTY View Post
    And Han, I think you're thinking of the Sacrifice, but that you're thinking of that one sequence where
    Spoiler!
    Yeah that's the one I meant. Thanks Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Panda View Post
    The requirements used to be the photo of the case, plus an extra 2 others. More or less should be fine, just gives something for people to look at. You wouldn't read a magazine with out pictures, would you?
    I don't really think pictures are necessary, I think it'd be different if it were in a magazine, and not the internet where you can find a million and one pictures with a couple keystrokes.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    We do ask for pictures for our reviews though. If people don't feel that pictures are needed, or that maybe they can't write enough about the game as some others, then the thread can always just be added to the general games section. Doesn't really matter either way though as I'm sure it will get looked at.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Éclair View Post
    That's called a book
    you sir, you, are a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by McConnaughay View Post
    I don't really think pictures are necessary, I think it'd be different if it were in a magazine, and not the internet where you can find a million and one pictures with a couple keystrokes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    We do ask for pictures for our reviews though. If people don't feel that pictures are needed, or that maybe they can't write enough about the game as some others, then the thread can always just be added to the general games section. Doesn't really matter either way though as I'm sure it will get looked at.

Gamenoodle
    very well written game review thank you im thinking to buy left 4 dead now after this sounds like a good game iv not even played the first 1 so should i buy that aswell and play them in order or just play this one?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamenoodle View Post
    very well written game review thank you im thinking to buy left 4 dead now after this sounds like a good game iv not even played the first 1 so should i buy that aswell and play them in order or just play this one?
    Just buy number 2, then if you like it you can purchase the first game's campaign, as dlc for the second.

great review would have been good with some images though but very helpful gonna buy this game and play it for myself

One more level to rage with my friends
    So I just started a let's play so check it out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVX_Ytz4ZfM

Bought this DLC the day it came out and I surely didn't regret it. Most of it's pretty well built, but sometimes it was kinda hard to tell where you need to go. Once you figure it all out though, it's alot of fun. The only real problem I had was that one of the AI characters got stuck at the end of the sewer where it fell of into a waterfall. She wasn't falling, no, she was just standing there and wouldn't move and the zombies wouldn't kill her so I had to do it...AI's..gotta love em...

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia Scarlet View Post
    The only real problem I had was that one of the AI characters got stuck at the end of the sewer where it fell of into a waterfall. She wasn't falling, no, she was just standing there and wouldn't move and the zombies wouldn't kill her so I had to do it...AI's..gotta love em...
    Just reading this brings back both funny and horrible memories from our experience on that part.......... *shudders*