Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Just reading this brings back both funny and horrible memories from our experience on that part.......... *shudders*
    Hmm could you be referring to your favourite Charger Tunnel I wonder? :P

Might have to hop back on L4D 2 soon. Not played it in aaages.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    That tunnel shall ever be referred to as the Vyse Charger Tunnel Of Death from now on.

I think the only thing that could have made it that little bit worse would have been if a jockey dragged me off the edge.......

Though yeah, funny how we talked so much about this DLC, and the game in general, then ever since playing as we did, hardly been on it since haha. Such has been the number of games to play though.

Very exciting,Huge thanks to the stellar level design.

Given this got a random bump, just makes me think how excited a few of us were for this, and yet look how often it really got played haha, oh well. Just think it came out far too late for it to really make much of an impact, as many of us only play the game on very odd occasions than what we used too.

Banned
    I only ever played it once & it was with you guys, never touched it since xD

Pretty sure I played through it all again twice, once with my brother when he was here, and once on my own just to try it out again. But yep, not exactly worth all that hype, and talk of what is going on at Valve, (as I'm sure Hannah for one remembers well hahaha).

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Machina View Post
    I only ever played it once & it was with you guys, never touched it since xD
    Same. I keep saying i'm going to give it another whirl, maybe in versus, but I have a feeling that everyone will know all the best attack points by now. It'll be the first L4D2 map i've played in forever that I won't have a clue where to attack from to inflict maximum damage >.<

Have seen quite a few people on my friends list getting back into the game as of late so don't know if there's resurgence in the game or what.

Do agree that the DLC came far too late though.