Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That's probably the best bet, since we are not getting too many responses here.

"Anything can be taken away from you, but everything can be given to you." CoachMario

I could be talked into a nice hoodie or wristband or something, assuming I wouldn't be shelling out a substantial amount. For the price, shipping and production would be an issue in order not to make a loss obviously.

Agreeing a poll should be put up, then maybe look into it price-wise if people are interested?

I agree, a poll will tell us if this idea has at least SOME potential, I'll leave it to a mod or CW

Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    I don't think this is worth the effort guys...

admin
    someone can start a poll if they want. Realisticly this will cost a lot and we would need at least 20 orders to make it worthwhile

Quote Originally Posted by JoLt View Post
    I don't think this is worth the effort guys...
    Agreed.

Don't get me wrong it's a nice idea but given the size of community we are, I just can't see it working. To make it cost effective you would have to order and print the shirts in bulk (probably in 500 or 1000's minimum) so whoever did that would then be stuck with the hassle of storing them. We don't have a specific logo anymore either so what would we have printed on them? The banner changes often (or that's the plan from now on) so using that wouldn't work because we'd eventually have to have to do reprints.

Again, it's a nice idea but I just can't see they're being a high demand to warrant all the hassle here.

No problem at all. Was worth the discussion to see if this could happen. No worries.

"Anything can be taken away from you, but everything can be given to you." CoachMario

If gameforum gets just a bit more popular, I'll be okay to pay up to 15$, not even including shipping, woohoo