Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cheap Merch!?? Hmm?

I would definitely be down for buying a nice shirt or hat of gamesforum with maybe a banner printed/stitched into it? (although that might cause copyright infingement, so maybe just have the community make their own designs to submit for merch)

I have no idea the costs or time/effort to make this happen but it if was feasible, I would be willing to purchase something. Maybe money can go to site costs or something?

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Not sure how many people would really want to own their own Gamesforum shirt or much else hahaha. I think given how busy both Admin and CW are in their daily lives that even finding the time to get this off the ground would be hard enough, let alone getting things into place to make it become profitable.

Interesting idea though. I know we had the same thing on a past forum I used to be on, but then no-one ever wanted to buy the merchandise, so it got scrapped.

Nice idea, but it generally doesn't garner enough interest to make it worthwhile. Most sites that design shirts to order require a minimum order, and it's unlikely enough people would want one.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

This has my vote for one. I would love the idea to show off the forums to the world in other fashions.

"Anything can be taken away from you, but everything can be given to you." CoachMario

admin
    I would be happy to get some tshirts etc made if there was enough demand. The biggest issue though is shipping because I live in the US and most of the members live in Europe.

Well I'm glad everyone so far likes the idea, it's unfortunate though that it wouldn't be a positive income so to speak. Maybe I'll see if I can get some printed for us!

The guys at my local tattoo parlor print their own t-shirts, and they've done custom shirts for my band. I'm sure I could get them to print some on demand if there's any interest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CW View Post
    I would be happy to get some tshirts etc made if there was enough demand. The biggest issue though is shipping because I live in the US and most of the members live in Europe.
    You can ship me a shirt for only less than $5, that's including priority shipping. You said you are close to Orlando? I'm in Tampa... if that's the case we're both literally one hour away from each other. You could technically send me one for free haha!

admin
    I live about 15 minutes from Orlando. lol you are more the exception than the rule. It would be at least $10 to ship to Europe and i cant see many people being interested at that price

Well maybe we should be doing a poll here lol