Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JoLt View Post
    If ever given the chance I'd be willing to fork over money for this forum. Anything to help this forum, I would do.
    Really? I'll wait for that day

Last edited by jerryhelen26; 25-12-2012 at 07:20 AM.

Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryhelen26 View Post
    Really? I'll wait for that day
    And you are?

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Remember on the last forum I was on, if you Donated your name became Yellow if I remember rightly to show that you were a donator.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Yeah in truth you don't really get much in return besides having something showing you are a donator, and really just the knowledge inside that you are helping the forum that little bit extra, not much else really.

Always a nice feeling to know you're helping out though!

Of course, though as I said, just not sure given how often some people are in here, that they would want to pay to become a sponser.

Not going to be mandatory or anything of course, or stop people from doing what they are doing, so in that sense I suppose it might be an option as besides the time it might take CW/Admin to set it up, not really going to do much harm to the place.

Ahyeah & if they do have the time then wouldn't do no harm considering it wouldn't cost them anything as far as I know & I'm sure a few people would donate

True, I think it does just come down to time, and hard easy/hard it would be to impliment it. For all I know our current system wouldn't allow it to happen anyway, so the whole forum may need some sort of update/change to accommodate that, which obviously wouldn't really be worth it.

But if all the boxes are ticked, then sure it might be something to consider. And as our favourite superstore always say, "Every Little Helps".

Well I'm pretty sure when CW next comes on he'll take a peak & will be able to tell if it is worth it or not & if it is ask to see what Admin thinks xD

Tesco's the one that says that right? xD

Haha see everyone can remember that 'lovely' Tesco slogan, they are like a plague that is slowly taking over the world hahaha.

Ahem, anyways, yeah sure CW can fill people in on if this is possible, but guessing it would be lower down on a list of priorities even if it were possible to do. Busy, busy guys after all.