Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    I've had this a while but quickly disassembled it into the individual Constructicons. I've just put them all back together, and as Devastator it looks amazing. One of my favourite pieces.

My first little squad of Warhammer 40k Space Marines!

I've also picked up a tactical squad of 10 figures, but I've only assembled 2 of them so far. They're really fun to put together and paint. I'm not sure if I'm actually ever gonna play Warhammer 40k, but I love collecting the figures.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker's Guide View Post
    Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!
    Tied for Funniest Member of 2013

I've finally built my first gaming rig! I ended up with a GTX 970, an i5 6700k, 16gb of DDR 4 RAM, a liquid CPU cooler, a 500gb SSD and a 2tb HDD. I'm so excited to see how it performs in games!

Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!

Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    My first little squad of Warhammer 40k Space Marines!

I've also picked up a tactical squad of 10 figures, but I've only assembled 2 of them so far. They're really fun to put together and paint. I'm not sure if I'm actually ever gonna play Warhammer 40k, but I love collecting the figures.

I used to do this years ago, never played Warhammer but loved the figurines, bought all the paints and studied all the shading techniques. Got expensive and then for no reason stopped doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    I've finally built my first gaming rig! I ended up with a GTX 970, an i5 6700k, 16gb of DDR 4 RAM, a liquid CPU cooler, a 500gb SSD and a 2tb HDD. I'm so excited to see how it performs in games!
    Having built a mid spec machine for my eldest for xmas my youngest would now like a new pc (to be fair his is an ancient machine that was originally bought for the eldest so is a hand me down of a hand me down) so currently compiling a list of parts to build one for him. Looks like my high spec build is gonna have to wait that bit longer
    [CENTER]

A double decker bunny hutch and run.....because they have nearly destroyed their old one. Cost me feckin 180!!!

[CENTER]

Ordered a New 3DS XL Fire Emblem Fates edtion the other day, and am now really hoping it shows up before I leave for my vacation on sunday. I've been wanting a New 3DS XL for a while, especially with Pokemon Sun and Moon coming up this fall, and the Fire Emblem Fates edition just looks gorgeous in my opinion. I also ordered FE Fates: Birthright to go with it, because the handheld doesn't just not come with a charger, it also doesn't come with the game the special edition is based on. Way to go Nintendo.

Today, The Nice Guys, The Conjuring 2, and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes arrived on DVD.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was my favorite film of 2014, and was also, quite simply, one of my all-time favorite science-fiction films, right up there with Cronenberg's The Fly and Donnie Darko.

The Conjuring 2 is my favorite horror film this year and was a very pleasant surprise, improving on the predecessor and amounting to a terrific horror film.

The Nice Guys is, quite easily, my favorite film I've seen in theaters this year, and quite possibly one of my all-time favorite films, it's downright hilarious and brilliant.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

A new car! I just picked up a 2010 Toyota Prius yesterday and I'm super happy with it. I've been driving my 1997 Toyota Corolla since I was 18 and it has never failed me, but I felt like it was about time for an upgrade.

Turbo Kid, a fun little science-fiction film. I'd recommend it, most definitely. It was recently announced the film would receive a sequel as well.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    New tire, tube and back brakes for my bike ^^'