Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Xmas Banner

Thanks for the added pressure Vyse, Mr. 'I'll stick with my wax crayons'

I very much doubt it'll be done for xmas, I may pull off a new year one though

Thanks Boss!
    And thanks Eclair- without whom this image would be tiny

Quote Originally Posted by 1 & only View Post
    Thanks for the added pressure Vyse, Mr. 'I'll stick with my wax crayons'

I very much doubt it'll be done for xmas, I may pull off a new year one though
    Just youtube a couple of beginner sigs One, or better yet go to the gfx forum on here and look for Bosses youtube vids with commentary, i learnt so quickly by watching those few videos he threw up. Also just youtube something like photoshop tool tutorial, ps sig tuts, something like that.

You get stuck just shout and if you need anything i have lots of goodies for you, i already have packs up but i can make some new ones fopr whatever you need, just mess about mate its your first banner so just do your best as a xmas banner is better than no xmas banner right lol?

I think you can make xmas easily One, download a couple of beginner psd's from google images and have a play around then when your comfortable with the tools etc just have a go, if you need any help just shout, cant wait to see what you come up with haha, im sure it will be great though just try your best mate.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

^Aw thanks Willo

Thanks Boss!

Why is the Xmas banner not up? She has worked hard to get one done..........

Dont make me call the GF mafiaaaa.....
    [/QUOTE]

^Yeah! What Willo said!

Thanks Boss!

Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    Why is the Xmas banner not up? She has worked hard to get one done..........
    Because her banner is sadly small and it would reveal the "GF SUPER SECRET BUTTON" to the forum! It needs to be bigger so it can cover it up!

I'll be running for the hills now as I said and revealed to much to you guys! The mods are probably looking and hunting for me already, Godspeed!
    Last edited by Star Hustler; 25-12-2012 at 04:42 AM.

Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    I'm back to share more confidential information for you all, seeing that I haven't been caught yet!

Here are two screen shots below that is proof the "GF SUPER SECRET BUTTON" does exist! The the higher-ups do not want you all to know something like this exist here! But the truth is, it does and I'm risking my account to let you guys know the secrets of this forum! Time to go back into hiding!

Quote Originally Posted by Star Hustler View Post
    I'm back to share more confidential information for you all, seeing that I haven't been caught yet!

Here are two screen shots below that is proof the "GF SUPER SECRET BUTTON" does exist! The the higher-ups do not want you all to know something like this exist here! But the truth is, it does and I'm risking my account to let you guys know the secrets of this forum! Time to go back into hiding!

Urgent message keep Jolt away from the xmas sherry. Be warned kids this is what happens when you dabble lol.
    [/QUOTE]

It is time for a new banner.
    Most controversial member of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Mattsmash View Post
    It is time for a new banner.
    Pretty sure we’re supposed to have some sort of rotation system in place from the banner archives Jolt set up a while back.