Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    admin
    i cant do anything about this other than clear our cache but itll come back. Ive mentioned it to admin and thats the ebst i can do

Quote Originally Posted by CW View Post
    i cant do anything about this other than clear our cache but itll come back. Ive mentioned it to admin and thats the ebst i can do
    Not changed anything for me and it is really annoying everytime i sign in now it seems to happen. Not your fault at all CW it would just be nice for someone like yourself who i assume Admin trusts to be given the access to fix these things. Thank you for trying though.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

If it helps in anyway I haven't had any problems with this site at all

Quote Originally Posted by CW View Post
    Yeah, not your fault then. I meant the site administrator, not just the forum administrator, but you probably already knew that.
    Quote Originally Posted by oXPorkChopXo View Post
    If it helps in anyway I haven't had any problems with this site at all
    Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    Not changed anything for me and it is really annoying everytime i sign in now it seems to happen. .
    As I've mentioned in the thread this isn't intended to target regular users. The goal is so the regular users don't even notice it. As long as you visit the site by putting in the URL and not through a search engine you probably won't notice it(though the person who found this exploit could probably change this at anytime).

I am mostly repeating what has been said before, but so far as I can tell, this only affects people who click on this site through a search engine and don't already have cookies indicating they have been on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by phsycical View Post
    Yeah, not your fault then. I meant the site administrator, not just the forum administrator, but you probably already knew that.

As I've mentioned in the thread this isn't intended to target regular users. The goal is so the regular users don't even notice it. As long as you visit the site by putting in the URL and not through a search engine you probably won't notice it(though the person who found this exploit could probably change this at anytime).

I am mostly repeating what has been said before, but so far as I can tell, this only affects people who click on this site through a search engine and don't already have cookies indicating they have been on the site.

I cleared history, cookies and cache and still get this nearly every time i sign Phys so i dont know why it does that if its cookie based.
    [/QUOTE]

Noticed this for the first time today. Sorry I haven't fixed it or noticed it until now. Will get on to it asap!

Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    I cleared history, cookies and cache and still get this nearly every time i sign Phys so i dont know why it does that if its cookie based.
    Uh.. I'm a little confused, you're CLEARING the cookies? If you clear the cookies, then it probably will affect you, because it sees you as a "new" user eg. not a regular. It is only the people who do have cookies indicating they've been on this site who are not redirected. I thought that much would have been clear by now.

Casual Long-Time Poster
    Does anybody else tremble when they see a post from admin?

Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Noticed this for the first time today. Sorry I haven't fixed it or noticed it until now. Will get on to it asap!
    Well at least we have some acknowledgement now and it's being looked at!

Quote Originally Posted by phsycical View Post
    Uh.. I'm a little confused, you're CLEARING the cookies? If you clear the cookies, then it probably will affect you, because it sees you as a "new" user eg. not a regular. It is only the people who do have cookies indicating they've been on this site who are not redirected. I thought that much would have been clear by now.
    Look like i keep saying to you.............sigh.

On both ps3 and laptop i sign in everyday and did so without deleting cookies etc and still got redirected so obviously it has nothing to do with just new users otherwise it wouldn't be happening would it.

I deleted cache and cookies on ps3 not laptop, i sign in daily on both.

Just signed in on ps3 and got another really basic looking site with the message resources are missing, i had already hit the back button so missed the name just so Admin know they now have another problem.
    [/QUOTE]