Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    admin
    its the actual forum that has the problem. Its nothing on your end

http://www.gamesforum.com/showthread...386#post589386

It's more spam. Not sure what to do about it so i left it here so the mods could interject.

If you want to report spam you can click the little 'report post' triangle at the bottom left of the offending post which will alert a mod to it.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by CW View Post
    its the actual forum that has the problem. Its nothing on your end
    FileStore72.info - Your Free File Hosting....... This is what i keep getting CW but thanks for clarifying that for me. Its something i can put up with tbh, just better to be safe than sorry.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

i get redirected to that on my phone, thought it was malware on it. good to know.

Been getting this for months and i cleared cache and cookies and it still comes back.
    Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    I cleared history, cookies and cache and still get this nearly every time i sign Phys so i dont know why it does that if its cookie based.
    Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    Look like i keep saying to you.............sigh.

On both ps3 and laptop i sign in everyday and did so without deleting cookies etc and still got redirected so obviously it has nothing to do with just new users otherwise it wouldn't be happening would it.
    Hi there, this is a late response but I'm still not sure I really follow you. Twice you say you cleared history, cookies, etc. then you say you sign on without deleting cookies. Doesn't clear mean the same thing as delete? Unless you're talking about two different insistences.

I don't know exactly how how they work. They could put an arbitrary time limit on the cookies like a few days or a week, or it could simply be that your browser is deleting the cookies automatically, or simply not storing them in a way the virus understands. I'm just speculating at this point though, I'm not really sure it matters exactly who is affected by it.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    I believe Willo is trying to say that he is getting the same problem on numerous machines, regardless of whether he deletes cookies etc or not. In which case, if neither of them are stopping/solving the issue, then it's clear, (as CW already said it was), that the problem lies on this side, and not his. That's what I read out of his posts anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    I believe Willo is trying to say that he is getting the same problem on numerous machines, regardless of whether he deletes cookies etc or not. In which case, if neither of them are stopping/solving the issue, then it's clear, (as CW already said it was), that the problem lies on this side, and not his. That's what I read out of his posts anyway.
    Okay, I gotcha, that would make sense. It's just from this "I cleared history, cookies and cache and still get this nearly every time i sign Phys so i dont know why it does that if its cookie based." I got the impression he thought by cookie based, I meant that it only redirected users who had cookies indicating they've been on before, and that wasn't the case. I notice it still isn't fixed, admin must be really busy.

Exactly what Vyse said mate............

This has been occurring for about a year or thereabouts, on both ps3 and laptop i sign in virtually every single day and was getting redirected on both, so im a regular therefore the new members part about cookies doesn't really hold water as i and other regulars were getting this.

I then decided to clear/delete cache/cookies etc to see if there was a problem there but it was still the same, I get what your saying Phys but me and a few others sign in daily even if just for a few minutes so its not affecting just new members who may not notice it.

Now im getting the other i posted with a file hosting message, things like component is missing...........might be because rules have been broken....stuff like that.

The amount of spam is getting worse as well.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

I think it's now fixed. Could people now please confirm that when searching for "games forum" in google, then clicking the link, you are no longer redirected to another site?