Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Think most of them are actually bots Josh, because the rate in which they appear, the amount they post, and a few other things just seem more like bots than actual idiotic humans.

I'm presuming that this issue is still around though, and that's we haven't been able to get to the core of this?

Only just noticed Admins post but nothing has changed still getting redirected to file72.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Thought that might still be the case, guess sadly the problem is more deep rooted than maybe we first thought. Hope it really can get sorted though, be stupid if it isn't in all truth.

has I write this, four accounts are making something like 7 or 8 spam a minute. All new messages are spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Thought that might still be the case, guess sadly the problem is more deep rooted than maybe we first thought. Hope it really can get sorted though, be stupid if it isn't in all truth.
    When im redirected now im getting messages about the site having missing plug ins etc, it really is getting annoying now as videos are loading etc, really needs a good looking into as spam is getting ridiculous, new members cant join and the summer is almost upon us which means a very quiet forum.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

5x Pokemon Champion JoshPlaySomething's Avatar
    I got two pests. one is plokcliin posting about Polo fragrances and the other is balk2574 posting about a producer in Denver that also contracts? I didnt read the posts but i noticed the posts on the side bar. if anyone can look into this asap, me love you long time!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshPlaySomething View Post
    I got two pests. one is plokcliin posting about Polo fragrances and the other is balk2574 posting about a producer in Denver that also contracts? I didnt read the posts but i noticed the posts on the side bar. if anyone can look into this asap, me love you long time!!
    Sorted but Josh it really is better/easier just to report this stuff rather than post about it in other threads

Saw all the spam before I even saw your post In here. Reporting is definitely the best way to help in the war against spam....and if that doesn't work throw rocks at them!!!