Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What is your first console and game?

What's the first console and video game you have ever played or owned? Mine was Super Nintendo and Donkey Kong Country.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Mine was a Snes with a copy of Super Mario World. Which made us the only house in the neighbourhood to have a Snes at the time, to which we then had about 20 kids all wanting to come in and play. Good times haha.

Can you call me Nyteblade YesConsiderably's Avatar
    The first console i ever owned was the Sega Master System II.

Considering it had Alex Kidd in Miracle world 'built in' it is a safe bet that was the first game i played.

First console Nintendo 64, First game 007 Golden Eye still play it to this very day
    Like FGRN/Funky Game Reviews and News on FaceBook for great gaming news
    http://www.facebook.com/funkygamereviewsandnews

First console was an NES with duck hunt and super mario bros it was so much fun when i was a kid back then

My first console was an Atari 2600 and one of the first games i had was either Pac-Man, Space Invaders or Missile Command.

My first PC was a ZX Spectrum 48k and my first game on that was Manic Miner

[CENTER]

Long Gone
    My first console was a Sega Megadrive (Genesis to people in the US) and my first game was Sonic the Hedgehog (16 Bit).

My first handheld was a Gameboy and I got Super Mario Land, Mario Land 2, Tetris and Mario and Yoshi at the same time so they're all tied for my first handheld game.

The Last True Gamer JudgeYohance's Avatar
    Technically the first one I owned was a SNES and a copy of Donkey Kong Country but my friend had let me borrow his NES for nearly 3 years prior to that (When he got the Genesis, he loaned the NES and his collection to me until he moved) and the first game I played on that was Legend of Zelda.

First handheld was a Pokemon edition GBC with Pokemon Yellow which I won from the Pokemon Snap Contest

Before any of that though, I was PC gaming starting at age 3
    Last edited by JudgeYohance; 06-02-2013 at 03:47 PM.
    "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, beat him with a fish and you have a youtube clip that lasts a lifetime."
    "He came out of the caves and declared, I AM YOHANCE, Hunter of SPAM!"
    GIFSoup

In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.
    First console I owned, as in bought for myself was the Original Xbox, consoles before that were gifts, so first console that was mine through a gift was the Master System II. First gaming machine I played was the Pong computer. Growing up we shared Consoles until the Master Systen II was given to just me. My brothers weren't happy. ^^'

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    First console I had was a Nintendo 64. Though the first ever console I bought with my own money was my latest Xbox 360, considering before that I was at school the rest was gifted on either my birthday or Christmas.

As for handheld I believe it was the Gameboy in which I played Tetris on haha.