Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
    Very nice review. I see that you've put some very big effort into it.
    Heh, funnily enough, your comment has actually improved the review =P. All pride and shucks due to the positive feedback I decided to give the review a look over and...well, sure enough the video had been taken down from Youtube =P. Hadn't realized before hand
    Last edited by INTY; 25-08-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Oh **** the color from the sig doesn't match the new layout any more.
    Erhm
    bah **** it, I'm replacing it for New Year anyway

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    At first I would of given this a 7, but after I played it for a month I would of rated it 5

Aha that's a reason for why I try to get reviews out as soon as I've had my first impression of the game. It's common knowledge that the extremity of your impressions (be they positive or negative) of a game just die down after enough time has sunk in, especially if you're playing the game in repetition which causes the impact of the games element to feel more natural and less note-worthy. I'm currently in a situation where I've got an almost complete review written for something, how ever, some of the content that I also want to cover that will be released into the game a little bit later isn't yet in the game, it's only in Beta. So there, the stuff that's been written down's been written for...god I think maybe 3-4 months now-and that's to try and keep the initial impressions from when I first wrote it, rather than if I did it now, I probably wouldn't be as enthused by what I was writing about

Oh **** the color from the sig doesn't match the new layout any more.
    Erhm
    bah **** it, I'm replacing it for New Year anyway

That was an excellent review..i guess you talked us all into playing that game for sure. Thanks for posting that.