Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Awesome game review! This game looks pretty sweet. I'm thinking about buying it.

Nice review. A 8/10 game that could deserve a 10/10, that's interesting. Your review is very in- depth and it honestly has swayed me to give it a try, it's been on my radar for a while.

Damn, for one thing it's been nice getting this chain of good comments from people that I'm not familiar with, as...well it's a nice first impression of you =P, but it's also really good to hear that the review's actually made you decide to buy the game, glad to know it's impacted your decisions ^^.

And as for saying an 8/10 that I could have given a 10, one point I deducted because of the overly-linear level design, and another just for various problems here and there that I touched on, minor or slightly notable that just built up together. But like I said man, the score at the end isn't the important factor. My impression of the game and how much I enjoyed it was 10/10 material, I just need to deduct those points from the score for arbitrary reasons for the review
    Last edited by INTY; 08-08-2013 at 12:31 AM.

Oh **** the color from the sig doesn't match the new layout any more.
    Erhm
    bah **** it, I'm replacing it for New Year anyway

I don't know why you would play this game. I play call of dutyz and it is much much far better

Quote Originally Posted by xX Rawz Gurl Xx View Post
    I don't know why you would play this game. I play call of dutyz and it is much much far better
    *re-reads my review*
    Damn it he's right.
    Erhm...

Re-do

Metro Last Light really lets itself down due to its difficulty and emo themes sadly. Enemies move all over the place like ****ing spastic chickens and it's hard to shoot them before they kill you (for the 18th time!!!) and the games more pretentious than an art gallery, and 50% of the time you'll just want to be ****ing slitting your wrists. It's not a fun game and you'll either be stressed or upset, either by its depressing nature or by just how bad the game is itself. Too hard, and too sad. Sorry Metro, but you lost your lights on this one. Gg on the graphics those those were good

Oh **** the color from the sig doesn't match the new layout any more.
    Erhm
    bah **** it, I'm replacing it for New Year anyway

Speaking of Call of Duty, here's some unreleased footage of the new COD they're releasing after Ghosts.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

GF Member
    A very well done and nicely written review. I just finished up playing his game on my 360 and have to say, this was one of the best and chilling experiences I have ever had while playing FPS. I can relate and compare it to all time great game like Hal Life series which was gory, unique and post-pandemic. I never felt in peril while playing other games, but this game had me cringing occasionally during some of the creepiest moments, like dead bodies trying to touch and grasp you, or the first encounter with the little dark one.

Hard, pipe-hitting nigga Lootosh's Avatar
    I've just reached the end of this.
    Damn, it was powerful
    I wish I loved the human race
    I wish I loved its silly face,
    I wish I liked the way it walks; I wish I liked the way it talks,
    And when I'm introduced one, I wish I thought 'What jolly fun!'

Another great review. I think it's a great game even though it might not have the really new concept that at least i would like to see more often nowadyas. But it is worth being played.

Great. Thanks fpr review. It is one of my faourite game. I have another favourite game. That's name dirty bomb