Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    In the eternal land of seclusion... the void.

Beyond: Two Souls

Don't know about anyone else, but I for one can't wait for this game and was finally greeted with the release date today. It will get an 11th October 2013 release in the UK and the 8th October in the U.S.

More here, really hope the time flies in, been looking forward to this since it's announcement last year - http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/..._october_in_uk

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Great to finally have an official release date, though whilst I'm not surprised, is a little frustrating from my point of view that so many games I want are all coming out around that time of the year, so it's going to be painful fitting them all in haha, oh well.

Think a lot of people have very high hopes for this, which is my only concern really, certainly after the cult success, (for the most part), of Heavy Rain. So if they can match that level of game quality, then I'll be very pleased, just hope they don't try to go overboard with the story, and turn it into a bit of a supernatural shambles, something I can say for other games, *cough Infinite cough*.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Great to finally have an official release date, though whilst I'm not surprised, is a little frustrating from my point of view that so many games I want are all coming out around that time of the year, so it's going to be painful fitting them all in haha, oh well.

Think a lot of people have very high hopes for this, which is my only concern really, certainly after the cult success, (for the most part), of Heavy Rain. So if they can match that level of game quality, then I'll be very pleased, just hope they don't try to go overboard with the story, and turn it into a bit of a supernatural shambles, something I can say for other games, *cough Infinite cough*.
    I was looking at the e3 video and the movement looked far better than Heavy Rain, more freedom and such. August couldn't come sooner!

Agreed, everything I saw at E3 looked really promising, though I'm trying to keep myself pretty far away from much news, because you know it's one of those games that is going to be heavily story orientated, and likely spoiled quite easily if you aren't careful.

Really looking forward to it though, easily in the top 3 PS3 games I'm looking forward to getting my hands on.

Gamestop are currently giving away early access codes on their FB for the Demo if anyone's interested. All you have to do is like the page and submit your e-mail to get the code.

Here's the link - https://www.facebook.com/GameStop?sk...app_data=dlt-1

Edit: Has to be an American account to work.
    Last edited by Dark Seducer; 25-09-2013 at 01:42 PM.

This release really has come about pretty quickly, though I suppose from my point of view that might be more because it's not a game I have been paying real attention to over the past few months.

Still, I'm pretty hopeful... he says sounding extremely cheap, that my brother will be buying a copy for himself in the next month or so, so might be able to give this a go before Xmas at some point. Do have high expectations for this mind you, so fingers crossed.

I think you'll like it Vyse, the demo was incredible.

Oh I'm pretty excited for it DS, no doubt. How much were you able to deduce from the demo you tried, I mean, did it let you experience that much, either with the gameplay, or visuals?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Oh I'm pretty excited for it DS, no doubt. How much were you able to deduce from the demo you tried, I mean, did it let you experience that much, either with the gameplay, or visuals?
    Yup it gave you a lot of time to get to know the controls, it's like a combo of the better control schemes from Heavy Rain and Fahrenheit. Plus there's driving sections too etc. Plus it's more forgiving when you make a mistake than Heavy Rain.

There's driving sections? Wow, can't say I would have seen that coming. Did they go into much detail as to how those might work, I mean are they just simply QTE sections, rather like the car segment with Ethan in Heavy Rain?