Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by McConnaughay View Post
    whether it needs a sub-forum or a big-thread all depends on the reception and consensus from the rest, I guess.
    Indeed, and since the thread in general games has nearly bugger all replies I think that settles that matter!
    TRGT - Tosser Racing Gran Turismo

I sort of want a Mobile Games section, it would be nice. I'm a big gamer on mobile, if any of y'all didn't know (None of you know, I'm new)

Casual Long-Time Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ethandf5 View Post
    I sort of want a Mobile Games section, it would be nice. I'm a big gamer on mobile, if any of y'all didn't know (None of you know, I'm new)
    Yeah, I still stand by my suggestion. I think we do need it.

Even in the worst case scenario that it gets no activity, why is that such a bad thing? Its not costing anything extra?

The opportunity cost of not opening it is the fact that there is a discouragement of discussion of mobile gaming
    The opportunity cost of opening it is... urm... nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by kkid View Post
    Even in the worst case scenario that it gets no activity, why is that such a bad thing? Its not costing anything extra?
    Empty, activity-lacking sections just don't look nice on the front page of a forum imo, especially if you have a lot of them - and imagine the number of sections you could have just based on the argument "it doesn't cost anything to add them"!
    TRGT - Tosser Racing Gran Turismo

Casual Long-Time Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by The real gamer_thing View Post
    Empty, activity-lacking sections just don't look nice on the front page of a forum imo, especially if you have a lot of them - and imagine the number of sections you could have just based on the argument "it doesn't cost anything to add them"!
    But as a sub-forum it wouldn't really be viewable unless you specifically go looking for it.

By your logic the "Gamesforum Rules" forum (Which is an entire forum) is bad to have considering it hasn't been posted in since 2007

Mobile gaming sucks so I don't mind if there is a sub-forum for it or not. Hate all these people looking into their phones all the time.

admin
    we had a mobile gaming forum once and no one used it so it was removed.

Casual Long-Time Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CW View Post
    we had a mobile gaming forum once and no one used it so it was removed.
    But there was no reason to, as I said it just discourages future mobile gaming discussion

admin
    theres no point having a discussion section thats got zero activity, it just looks bad.

Just a note (too lazy to make a new thread since it pertains to the same thing) the handheld subforum states it includes smartphone gaming as a topic section, but obviously it doesn't have a dedicated subforum for that. Maybe remove the smartphone clause?

Only noticed it due to randomly checking the sections, heh.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.