Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Casual Long-Time Poster

No Mobile Gaming Forum?

With mobile gaming (Android, iOS) surely a gaming forum needs to have a sub-forum for it?
    We have a handheld forum, why is there no sub in there for this platform?

I did notice that. Although the description states smartphones, it is impossible to start a thread outside of the DS/Vita section, which is where cellphone-related threads would surely go until a dedicated subforum would be set up.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

Casual Long-Time Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Éclair View Post
    I did notice that. Although the description states smartphones, it is impossible to start a thread outside of the DS/Vita section, which is where cellphone-related threads would surely go until a dedicated subforum would be set up.
    Exactly my thoughts. I actually wanted to post a thread about android games but haven't been able to do so without the location looking silly

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    If there was a android area I'd probably repeatly talk abouy doodle jump and the impossible road...

Casual Long-Time Poster
    Impossible road?

EDIT: oooo.... looks fun!

As an owner of a WP7 I feel like most of the games I play would be confined to the Xbox section, due to being a part of Xbox Live?

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    It really is, pretty addicting as well I plan on getting a windows phone when i move too the uk, considering unless i get the iphone 4s unlocked before i move, but I'll of had it two years by then considering I've had it nearly about a year and 3/4's maybe a bit less.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    We used to have an entire section dedicated to mobile games, and that sort of thing, but all it became was 99% of advertising and spam, and would get about one or two legitimate posts a year. That's why it was closed down, and honestly I can't see it coming back, even if a couple of you may want to post on the topic.

For that purpose, I'd just post what you want in the General Games section for the time being, unless something dramatic changes.

I'll put up a sticky thread in General Games for it. Should do until smartphone/tablet gaming is dominant and consoles are dead in the water, which shouldn't be long..........
    TRGT - Tosser Racing Gran Turismo

While I don't play mobile-games, I think that it'd be a fair source of discussion, and if people are interested in it, then cool. I'm for it, whether it needs a sub-forum or a big-thread all depends on the reception and consensus from the rest, I guess.

OOF-Writing.com
    "Insert a super-cool and witty comment that will make them want to click your link here." - Sir Nikolai McCon's III.