Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. #11
    Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,660
    Well mostly because it's not really been ported to that many consoles.... I think, that and it just wasn't ever something I was that interested or knowledgeable about to begin with.

    Though never did I think I would see the day where you of all people would be recommending ME a game.

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 & only View Post
    I only just realised this thread exists! Anyone else here completely loving Plants vs Zombies? It's the best game ever! Can't wait to get the second one!
    I've played it but on my PC. I would never think it could draws so much. By myself I have Sims Android version which make I missed my bus stop

  3. #13
    Senior Member Daeanu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,240
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 & only View Post
    I only just realised this thread exists! Anyone else here completely loving Plants vs Zombies? It's the best game ever! Can't wait to get the second one!
    Absolutely love PvZ, play the back end out of it haha. Didn't know there is going to be a second one. Looking forward to it however.

    I have also been playing Clash of Clans, tried Tapped Out but it never caught on for me. Also, play Bike Race, just for the multiplayer part haha

  4. #14
    New Member jc_allen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    11
    Plants Vs. Zombies is a good one. Zenonia 4 and 5 is what I have been hooked on the past few weeks. The World of Magic (TWOM) is another fun one if you like MMORPGs at all, I'd highly recommend it.

    I just got an iPhone from an Android, can anyone give me some good recommendations for some iPhone exclusive games I'd have been missing out on?

  5. #15
    Hard, pipe-hitting nigga Lootosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    I'm not allowed to say
    Posts
    671
    I've just downloaded candy crush. I can feel what was left of my social life disappearing already
    I wish I loved the human race
    I wish I loved its silly face,
    I wish I liked the way it walks; I wish I liked the way it talks,
    And when I'm introduced one, I wish I thought 'What jolly fun!'

  6. #16
    Bayesian Conspirator Éclair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by A persistent Lootosh View Post
    I've just downloaded candy crush. I can feel what was left of my social life disappearing already
    And so it begins

    I pretty much spend all my cellphone gaming time on Chaos Rings. It's so strangely fun, but entirely not difficult at all. Exp gain is too fast so it's really easy to overpower your characters without even trying, to the point you can just basic-attack bosses and kill them without needing to heal.

    General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

  7. #17
    Senior Member 1 & only's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where u wish u were
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Well mostly because it's not really been ported to that many consoles.... I think, that and it just wasn't ever something I was that interested or knowledgeable about to begin with.

    Though never did I think I would see the day where you of all people would be recommending ME a game.
    Haha! Whatever do you mean? I was a gaming legend, back in the day! *Attempts and fails to hide the date of this post to cover up that fact that she only just remembered she'd posted on a gaming platform* lol

    And yes Daenu, second one is out soon (not sure of the date tbh) Can't wait!!

    Also, Candy crush is Brilliant, I love playing that game to

    Anyone else love Where's my water?

    Thanks Boss!
    And thanks Eclair- without whom this image would be tiny

  8. #18
    I was looking for a sub forum like this in the handheld console category. I'm glad I found it here. I'm an avid gamer of Smartphones too. I travel a lot and I mainly use my smartphone for entertainment. Anybody here playing Shadowgun Deadzone? It's a great 3rd person multiplayer shooter. Maybe we could have a few rounds of deathmatch or Zone Defense sometime.

    For those not it the know, just check out the game at the Play Store or at the Apple market. It's free to download and play.

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    46
    Plants V.S. Zombies and Doodle God is just... addicting. I've been on it for hours now, and more to come.

  10. #20
    Senior Member 1 & only's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where u wish u were
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by lindbergh View Post
    I was looking for a sub forum like this in the handheld console category. I'm glad I found it here. I'm an avid gamer of Smartphones too. I travel a lot and I mainly use my smartphone for entertainment. Anybody here playing Shadowgun Deadzone? It's a great 3rd person multiplayer shooter. Maybe we could have a few rounds of deathmatch or Zone Defense sometime.

    For those not it the know, just check out the game at the Play Store or at the Apple market. It's free to download and play.
    Sounds good, I'll defo check it out!

    Thanks Boss!
    And thanks Eclair- without whom this image would be tiny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •