Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
  1. #21
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by A persistent Lootosh View Post
    I've just downloaded candy crush. I can feel what was left of my social life disappearing already
    I promised myself I wouldn't let myself get addicted to another game on my phone after Angry Birds. And yet, I downloaded it too. Heaven help my productivity.

  2. #22
    GF Member rubymusic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by A persistent Lootosh View Post
    I downloaded 'cut the rope' a while ago which is a nice little puzzle game you might enjoy.
    I got bored of playing Angry Birds and went straight to Cut The Rope infact! Both are great games though.

    Also, Temple Run is still fun for me, haha. I used to play GTA on my iPod, but then it crashed soooo much that i had to give up!

  3. #23
    GIZ A PINT Vest Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    2,829
    Far Cry 3.

    Love the setting, been doing all the side quests/outposts as I go along, kinda getting bored of those missions now though, the story doesn't seem very good technically so far, but the situation is great for a game which is good enough.


  4. #24
    The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Vest Guy View Post
    Far Cry 3.

    Love the setting, been doing all the side quests/outposts as I go along, kinda getting bored of those missions now though, the story doesn't seem very good technically so far, but the situation is great for a game which is good enough.
    Think you posted this in the wrong thread Vest
    As for the story it does get better or better, or in my opinion it did, I was meh at the start but when it got going I loved it.

  5. #25
    GIZ A PINT Vest Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    2,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Machina View Post
    Think you posted this in the wrong thread Vest
    As for the story it does get better or better, or in my opinion it did, I was meh at the start but when it got going I loved it.
    Haha, don't know how I managed that xD.

    But yeah I like how the story is, in regards to the situation you are put in and the setting of the game. I don't think it needs an amazing story because of that, but if it does get better, then thats a bonus!


  6. #26
    The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,276
    After a certain death in the game it does tend to pick up & become more action packed, how are you liking Vaas?

  7. #27
    GIZ A PINT Vest Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    2,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex Machina View Post
    After a certain death in the game it does tend to pick up & become more action packed, how are you liking Vaas?
    He seems like a badass, haha. Think I have only seen him twice so far. Just at Badtown now.


  8. #28
    The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,276
    His Brilliant, You should watch "The Far Cry Experience" it's all about Vaas torturing someone, though it's done with actual actors & is really good, it doesn't spoil anything cause it's before the game XD

  9. #29
    I love Clash of Clans, Underworld Empire, Ragnarok (Valkyrie: Uprising) and Toy Defense (I and II). Anyone here playing those too? My GC ID is shareenarciso.

  10. #30
    New Member BadgerSquadron3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    In the basement
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger View Post
    I love Clash of Clans, Underworld Empire, Ragnarok (Valkyrie: Uprising) and Toy Defense (I and II). Anyone here playing those too? My GC ID is shareenarciso.
    Whats your username and clan name in Clash of Clans? My top iOS games are:

    Clash of Clans- I already made a thread about it so I won't go into details
    Plague Inc - You basically try to wipe out humanity by creating a disease
    Kingdom Rush - Only THE BEST tower defense game out there
    Zombie Smash - Try and defend your house from zombies by picking them up and throwing them
    Tiny Wings - Love the art and physics. Let that little bird fly!
    Jurassic Park Builder- I have yet to play this but it looks awesome
    Happy Street - Basically Animal Crossing for the iOs
    Temple Run 2- I am over this game, but it was fun while it lasted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •