Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Long Gone
    True. I just love how quirky she seems from the trailer. I like weird things and characters.

Kiddong The Moxking Midnight Panda's Avatar
    Yeah, hopefully she's not just a gimmick.

Also, she's going to be a WiiU exclusive, so this raises the question, who do you think will be the 3DS exclusive character, if they have one.

Long Gone
    I doubt there will be only one console exclusive character though myself. I'm only going to say that the Smash Bros core cast, Megaman, Villager and if they return Toon Link and Sonic will be on both consoles while the rest will be exclusives.
    Marth is the prime candidate to become a 3DS exclusive if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by D.S.C.L View Post
    I doubt there will be only one console exclusive character though myself. I'm only going to say that the Smash Bros core cast, Megaman, Villager and if they return Toon Link and Sonic will be on both consoles while the rest will be exclusives.
    Marth is the prime candidate to become a 3DS exclusive if you ask me.
    Marth would be amazing, especially considering how well the fire emblem awakening was this year, i could see it happening.

Long Gone
    He was in Melee and Brawl so he's sure to be in the new games. I'm calling him as a 3DS exclusive due to Awakening being a recent hit as well as it will give people a motivation to buy the 3DS version for one of their favourite characters in the Smash Bros series.

Still hoping that cross console will allow for multiplayer using all characters and stages from both versions.

Quote Originally Posted by D.S.C.L View Post
    He was in Melee and Brawl so he's sure to be in the new games. I'm calling him as a 3DS exclusive due to Awakening being a recent hit as well as it will give people a motivation to buy the 3DS version for one of their favourite characters in the Smash Bros series.

Still hoping that cross console will allow for multiplayer using all characters and stages from both versions.
    that would be cool, only being able to use say the wii fit trainer, if you were playing either on the wii U, or on handheld, versus a wii U

Long Gone
    Well they've already got the cross console function-ability for Monster Hunter 3 ultimate so I have no doubt it'll come into play here. Also it'd be the best marketing scheme for Nintendo to have cross functioning games and would allow them to make for a massive roster and level set altogether.

One thing I did notice in the trailer was that Pit's moveset seems to have been re-worked to tailor his Kid Icarus: Uprising appearance.

Also it's already known that Namco are behind the development for this installment of Smash Bros. The next 3rd Party character could be from Namco. Pacman maybe? Then again Sakurai himself stated he doesn't want to go "willy-nilly" with 3rd Party characters as it would "would lose the focus of the game". I'd be fine with just Megaman to be honest but I did enjoy Snake's and Sonic's inclusion in Brawl and I wouldn't mind them returning

Long Gone
    Pacman replacing Sonic as a guest actually does make a lot of sense. It isn't like this would be the first time they had a cross over after all.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    I love how we are now up to 30 posts already, good going guys!

Just touching on what Raw said about the change to Kid's moveset to compensate for his latest appearance. I believe in the video they released yesterday it was touched upon that a few of the characters who appeared in some sort of recent releases, would have changes made to reflect those better. So I presume if Pit is one clear example it will happen to others, perhaps including say Link or Mario, based on what games they could appear in shortly.

I like this aspect though, that they are molding the characters based around the current appearance and style they have taken on in their own franchise. So if say Samus took on a more dark approach or something, that will show through her moveset and appearance in this game.