Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Kiddong The Moxking Midnight Panda's Avatar

Super Smash Bros U

With the announcement of Super Smash Bros U, they also announced a new character,
    I'm very excited for the game, especially for the cross-platform compatability between the Wii U and the 3DS. I cannot wait for the reveal of more characters. Thoughts?

Long Gone
    They announced two new characters for it. The Villager from Animal Crossing was also announced.

Gotta say that both versions are looking pretty good so far and I like the style the 3DS has gone for rather than simply looking like a low end version of the WiiU one.

Well, I think I should probably get a Wii U now.

Long Gone
    Me too. I'll probably get both versions myself.

Wonder if this thread will go on as long as the other Smash Bros thread did.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Haha somehow I doubt that DSCL, wishful thinking perhaps.

Should just add, that I heard a third new character has been announced.... and needless to say - IT'S BAD. Yes, the female trainer from Wii Fit is a character. Not really impressing with the new lineup huh, but I'm still really excited.

I noticed that the Wii U and 3DS versions have different stages shown. The 3DS had a Zelda stage which was based on LoZ: Spirit Tracks while the Wii U Version had a stage based on Skyward Sword. It could be like how the stages were in Melee, having two stages per franchise or there could be version exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse the Legend View Post
    Should just add, that I heard a third new character has been announced.... and needless to say - IT'S BAD. Yes, the female trainer from Wii Fit is a character. Not really impressing with the new lineup huh, but I'm still really excited.
    You know, I'm surprisingly not mad at this at all. Sure she's not the most extraordinary character to choose from, but let's face it, what female character in Nintendo's history which isn't a Princess, a Bounty Hunter or Jigglypuff?

Press X To Rescue Orphans Ride the Walrus's Avatar
    Looked really cool, but thinking back now I've had time to think, this and Mario kart and a few others looked cool, but they were all expected. Nintendo really did drop the ball a bit, should have announced more A title games

The trailer looked really fun though, villager looked badass
    Died Wearing A Purple Jacket.

THE MOOSE IS LOOSE

Quote Originally Posted by Anders
    Honey, I ****ed the kids

Long Gone
    The Wii Fit trainer? Now that could be an interesting choice. I trust that her gameplay will be good as this is Smash Bros.

The fact that each version will have unique stages is disappointing (Guado Valley being a 3DS only stage means I won't get to hear that groovy music on the Wii U version) but the stages themselves look good (3DS battlefront...*drools*). I'm looking forward to that new wrestling ring style stage.

Also I wish I had filmed my reaction to Megaman's reveal as it was funny. I thought it may be Astro Boy, but then the helmet appeared. When I saw that my first words were:

"No. No. No. No. F(BEEP!) NO!"

EDIT: Watcingh the Wii Fit Trainer stuff now. She looks pretty interesting and her level looks cool. Also I guessed final smashes were back from the original trailer which had Samus using the Zero Beam. Hopefully that means the return of my main Zero Suit Samus.
    Last edited by D.S.C.L; 11-06-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Fear is the Mind Killer Star Hustler's Avatar
    Would like to see more of the maps. Super Smash Bros have always had pretty flashy maps.

Also I'll be using Pikachu most likely, he's always been my favorite.