Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is you favorite Pokemon game?

I think it's a tie between Pokemon Red Version and Gold Version. I loved Red because I could get a Charizard, it was my favorite Pokemon as a kid (I still have a holographic Charizard card). Then again I had a lot of fun with Gold Version due to the length of the game, the new features and new Pokemon. It's funny I have Gold Version with my Gameboy Color sitting in my glove box in my car, you never know when you might want to grind and level your Pokemon .

Pokemon Red. It was the first Pokemon game I ever owned and out of all the ones i've had since, it's the only one I still play

Crystal. It made everything seem new again. I've never felt the way I did when I got Crystal for the first time with anything else.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

Prosecuting with style Vyse the Legend's Avatar
    Pokemon Trading Card Game. Ok maybe not, though that actually was a damn great game.

Personally it would be Gold, as that was the one in the series that I spent the most time playing, and really went to death on in terms of collecting everything.

The TCG was fun, but it really got on my nerves buying booster after booster and getting nothing but crap.

General Forum Rules
    Ignorance is not an excuse.

Yellow was the first Pokémon game I ever owned so I guess it's got a very special place in my heart.

I will say that Crystal is a close second if not tying with Yellow. But when it comes to Pokémon I think the majority of people name their first as their favourite.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

SUCK IT NOOB

Long Gone
    I'm going go with Heartgold, with Crystal a close second.

TGC was a good game. To this day I don't get why the second one wasn't released in English speaking territories though.

I want to say Red out of pure nostalgia, but i think im going to have to go with Crystal.

I'd have to say either Pokemon Red or Emerald. Red was the first Pokemon game I played, but I feel like Emerald is a close tie to it.

Well I guess my favorite Pokemon game would have to be Red because it was one of the first games I ever played. Another one would have to be the Colosseum one for Gamecube, really enjoyed that one quite a bit actually not sure why a lot of people I know hated it's guts.