Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I think there isn't anything wrong with the forum at the moment, however the site may be blacklisted by your particular antivirus software due to it picking up a problem when there actually was one. It may be a case of waiting for the blacklisting to be removed over time, or I may request it to speed it along.
    I think its more than that tbh James this exploit kit is actually actually made to order like Eclair says but i cant find out much about it. If like Eclair says people are actually buying this then its safe to assume someone seems to have a problem with gf. Im getting it on every thread now so using ps3 which all of a sudden can take a minute or so to load or gives me java errors, i assume thats the ps3 tbh though.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks to Chronic Spender........

I honestly can't see how this could be due to being blacklisted earlier since the forum was working fine a couple of days ago. Still getting this pop up every single time I load this website...

Ok... as of today I'm not getting this anymore? Has the problem been solved for everyone?

Have the same problem with Antivir. I am still getting this message but not all the time for whatever reason.

I'm still getting the message all the time as well. It's every time I either refresh the page, or open up a thread now that I get a message saying my antivirus has blocked a malicious URL :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Vault Hunter View Post
    I'm still getting the message all the time as well. It's every time I either refresh the page, or open up a thread now that I get a message saying my antivirus has blocked a malicious URL :-/
    Eurrrgh same here, refresh oe enter a thread i get it so now i have to use ps3 which is awful and slow but not as bad as that pop up. Better you get it than not though and anyone who doesn't get it i'd be scanning with everything atm.
    [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by willo745 View Post
    Eurrrgh same here, refresh oe enter a thread i get it so now i have to use ps3 which is awful and slow but not as bad as that pop up. Better you get it than not though and anyone who doesn't get it i'd be scanning with everything atm.
    Well here is the thing, I was getting it for a couple of days. And now nothing. This is truly odd.

Long Gone
    Every time I go to another page of the forums I also get a message about a malicious URL being blocked.

Casual Long-Time Poster
    I haven't had a thing and my security is pretty tight.

Quote Originally Posted by kkid View Post
    I haven't had a thing and my security is pretty tight.
    Not tight enough though buddy because Avg is going mad with this thing, get scanning with spybot the lot lol.
    [/QUOTE]