Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaricAvatar View Post
    For me Worms never worked in 3D and it was a silly idea to make the transition in the first place.
    But it had music from Junior Senior, how could it fail?

Most 2D fighting games to go to utter bananas when they transition to 3D. Street Fighter EX and Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe spring to mind immediately.

Banned
    Castlevania
    Metroid
    Guardian heroes, it would slow down action.
    Gunstar Heroes. ( It would never be as dramatic )
    Megaman series always had problems in 3d.

Personally it wouldn't really matter to me. EarthBound 64, I mean why folks why?

Quote Originally Posted by RegalSin View Post
    Guardian heroes, it would slow down action.
    I'm kind of torn on that either way. Guardian Heroes is hands down my favorite side scrolling beat 'em up (And one of my Top 10 games of all time) so seeing a sequel in 3D might make my stomach churn. But to write it off because the action would be too slow is a little wrong too. There are plenty of 3D beat 'em ups/hack 'n' slashers out there with fast pace gameplay like Guardian Heroes. Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Rising, No More Heroes, the list goes on.

Also Treasure (the developers for Guardian Heroes) have had a go in the 3D hack n slash field before with Bleach: Versus Crusade for the Wii. Judging from the speed of the gameplay below I'm sure it wouldn't be a terrible thing.

(I have no idea what Bleach is but this looks ok).

The Gotei 13's Psychopath Hyunshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawgasm View Post
    I'm kind of torn on that either way. Guardian Heroes is hands down my favorite side scrolling beat 'em up (And one of my Top 10 games of all time) so seeing a sequel in 3D might make my stomach churn. But to write it off because the action would be too slow is a little wrong too. There are plenty of 3D beat 'em ups/hack 'n' slashers out there with fast pace gameplay like Guardian Heroes. Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Rising, No More Heroes, the list goes on.

Also Treasure (the developers for Guardian Heroes) have had a go in the 3D hack n slash field before with Bleach: Versus Crusade for the Wii. Judging from the speed of the gameplay below I'm sure it wouldn't be a terrible thing.

(I have no idea what Bleach is but this looks ok).
    Probably one of the most popular series in Japan, Bleach.

Tetris