Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Looks quite cool, good job.

Room 801, Building A, Ying Da Li Tech Digital Park, Fu Tian free trade zone, Shenzhen, china
    Another view!

Room 801, Building A, Ying Da Li Tech Digital Park, Fu Tian free trade zone, Shenzhen, china
    We've made another new character here:

Banned
    What are your rates......................................and what is your day job????

Hard, pipe-hitting nigga Lootosh's Avatar
    These are pretty cool actually. What is it people use them for?
    I wish I loved the human race
    I wish I loved its silly face,
    I wish I liked the way it walks; I wish I liked the way it talks,
    And when I'm introduced one, I wish I thought 'What jolly fun!'

Banned
    Well so far I know this is a group of 3d design ( or even game modeling etc ) majors who have been successful in their work, and they are looking for customers. China is well known for many "street artists", who displays grand works, for expensive buyers, their is also the comic books from Hong Kong ( mostly ) that was a hit back in the 1990's, and created such works like "Drunken Master". Lei Yixin, an famous sculptor from China, did the Dr. Martian Luther King Jr. Statue, for a mall, in Washington, however he has been doing this for over thrity years, I hear. Even "Batman Beyond" outsourced, to a Chinese animation studio, when doing the animation ( specifically the explosion "Something studios" ).

The thing about China ( or areas near China ) compared to Japan, they do alot of detail work, and because the west is obsessed with photogenic work. I believe the artist of the "Street Fighter" box art for the SNES, was trying to stress this, and why they do not use the art, from Japan. Personally I hate photogenic work, and while that is the main goal of 3d art it is also holding people back.

Wow... your are a real pro. Very talented.