Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite game?

Favorite game?

What's your favorite Wii game? As lame as this might sound, mine is Just Dance 2. I have it for the Xbox too and it's just not the same. You?

I love Wii Sports. It's the game that really made a name for the Wii. Though the game is very simple, it's so much fun to play especially with friends. I also loved Skyward Sword. I think that it propelled The Legend of Zelda to new heights. No More Heroes is also another game that blew my mind. It was so over the top and violent. I liked it.

I love Wii Sports. It's the game that really made a name for the Wii. Though the game is very simple, it's so much fun to play especially with friends. I also loved Skyward Sword. I think that it propelled The Legend of Zelda to new heights. No More Heroes is also another game that blew my mind. It was so over the top and violent. I liked it.

Wii Sports!!! Especially Tennis, Boxing, and Bowling. Never fails to fill laughter with my family members. It's also a good way to exercise. I generally prefer Wii over other consoles. Games are not that long and not that tough.

No More Heroes is the best. That ridiculous story, the insane amounts of gore, the wild combat... it's everything people don't expect from a Wii game. I have yet to play some of the Wii's gems, such as Pandora's Tower, Xenoblade, No More Heroes 2 and The Last Story, though, so my opinion might eventually change if I ever get around to playing these games... honestly, I just ignore my Wii nowadays. I would have probably already played all of these games if they weren't just on the Wii.

The Legend of Zelda titles, as well as Smash Bros.
    I really loved those games and still play them from time to time.

Skyward Sword. What kind of question is this?

I have plenty of them and they change all the time..for a time i had NFS most wanted on the top and played it for straight 12hours one day..i am playing GTA 5 at the moment and i just love it..so it is my kinda new favorite now.

I will go with Resident Evil:The Darkside Chronicles on this one, it's my favourite. What I like the most are the graphics and gameplay.

As others mentioned above, Wii Sports is really enjoyable as well.

Xenoblades Chronicles. Best JRPG ever. Can't wait for the next game on Wii U!

Also I strongly suggest people with a gaming rig play it with Dolphin, looks incredible in high def.